Hibs v Killie

Trend of overhyped young Edinburgh urchins getting their dreams destroyed by Kilmarnock old warhorses to continue, this time Osman Sow makes Ryan Porteous cry during the game, and shags his maw after it.

Hopefully we score after 3 minutes and then successfully timewaste the next 87.

4 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Engaging your thought process would be a good start, m8.

4 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

We're already back in our box pal. The kind you find at the box office.

3 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

4-0 dear chap. Which we'll have wrapped up by half time.

Jack Cigar.png

3 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

I forgot it was only killie we were playing. Easy mistake really.

Image result for banter gif

More importantly wheres a couple of decent watering holes close to the away end, not driving to this one

There’s a few Masonic lodges in Edinburgh that would cater to the type of fan that Kilmarnock attracts although I’m not sure where the nearest one to the stadium is.

It may be a good old (Orange) walk to the ground.

I fear the worst for Kilmarnock in this one, I really do. Sadly for them, we are absolutely loaded with Killie Kryptonite this season, with no less than 3 Welshmen in the Hibs team. 

If that isn't enough to strike fear into the h**rts of the Ayrshire billy boys, each one of them possesses the superpower of being actual professional footballers and not just some random sheep farmer/molester. Having said that, Christian Doidge is shagging his way through absolutely everything at the moment, so even the sheep aren't safe. The Kilmarnock defence certainly aren't.

800px-Flag_of_Wales_svg.jpg.b46e7fbfd55fe44af33e84a93a2195ce.jpg

3 hours ago, Fide said:

Since when did Hibs fans turn into this year's Dundee fans? Some of the patter in this thread from them has been horrific.

Sorry that we can't all reach the giddy heights of patter that you Kilmarnock fans have achieved.

Let me just check my notes here...ah yes, running jokes such as '#TB4' (chronic) and calling your rivals 'darkies' in the year 2019 (chronic and racist).

Actually, that's not completely fair, I remember this great comedy skit that some Killie fans did in the summer.

Having seen their side scrape a last minute 2-1 win against Connah's Quay No Marks down in sunny, continental North Wales, some Kilmarnock fans - including a few posters on here - pretended that they'd booked up for Belgrade before the tie was even over.

The real pay-off was when the Welsh side went to 'fortress' Rugby Park and won 2-0, ending Kilmarnock's first European tour (no laughing at the back there) in eighteen years. Fair play to the Killie boeys though, at this point they decided to simply continue with the joke that they'd booked trips to Belgrade. There were falsified boarding passes, faked screenshots of hotel bookings, the lot. Some even went out to Belgrade and took photos of themselves there while Connah's Quay were playing Partizan, talk about committing to the bit!

Yeah, we all had a good laugh at that one. 1303493875_JackLaugh.png.4b161f83be9645bed15b9b9324cc5893.png

34 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Sorry that we can't all reach the giddy heights of patter that you Kilmarnock fans have achieved.

Let me just check my notes here...ah yes, running jokes such as '#TB4' (chronic) and calling your rivals 'darkies' in the year 2019 (chronic and racist).

Actually, that's not completely fair, I remember this great comedy skit that some Killie fans did in the summer.

Having seen their side scrape a last minute 2-1 win against Connah's Quay No Marks down in sunny, continental North Wales, some Kilmarnock fans - including a few posters on here - pretended that they'd booked up for Belgrade before the tie was even over.

The real pay-off was when the Welsh side went to 'fortress' Rugby Park and won 2-0, ending Kilmarnock's first European tour (no laughing at the back there) in eighteen years. Fair play to the Killie boeys though, at this point they decided to simply continue with the joke that they'd booked trips to Belgrade. There were falsified boarding passes, faked screenshots of hotel bookings, the lot. Some even went out to Belgrade and took photos of themselves there while Connah's Quay were playing Partizan, talk about committing to the bit!

Yeah, we all had a good laugh at that one. 1303493875_JackLaugh.png.4b161f83be9645bed15b9b9324cc5893.png

Image result for ok gif

2 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Some more top patter there, Fide.

Got anything of worth to contribute here, or have you taken up Dindy's role of resident Kilmarnock P&B Amateur Historian? "It was better in the olden days, you know" etc.

Image result for steve carell closing door gif

1 hour ago, HibsFan said:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, HibsFan said:

Still not as funny as the time hibs went to hearts for a relegation party, never had it, blew a 13 point lead and got relegated themselves in the same season is it?11640994-6866677-image-m-122_15539033526

Edited by killie_lad

I think I know what happened when they were carving up Ayrshire on the map all those years ago.

Ayr were given Rabbie Burns, master of the Scots language and one of the most famous poets to ever grace the world.

On the other hand, Kilmarnock were given permanent VL Pie and Bovril posters, who seem to be incapable of responding with words and instead resort to using worn-out GIFs and, in KillieLad's case, broken links.

Edited by HibsFan

4 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

I didn't realise Bingo cards in Ayrshire only had six boxes, but maybe it helps that you can count them on the fingers of one hand.

True, maybe should've added some extra spaces. More patter could emerge from somewhere.

I'll hold up my 12 fingers and apologise for that error.

Edited by Ocular Patdown Required