Shite Club Merchandise

5 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Are hearts and hibs participating in some sort of bet here? 

How many can you sell....

Can imagine the faces of the folks selling them if anyone actually goes into the shop to buy it.

surely they would be allowed to slap some sense into them?

5 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

I actually think all these looks pretty smart and were I a Livi fan I'd be getting all this for the beach. Alas, I'm not, but fair play.

Priced at £40 for the top - which would maybe sway you elsewhere :blink:

On 06/04/2021 at 18:14, Sergeant Wilson said:

Given the colours in the Hearts one I think you're club shop manager will already have been approached.

Finding a third colour when your club is  historically firmly established with a two colour combination is a problem.

I think I preferred it when we used silver/grey as opposed to the Harry Potter/Motherwell thing the club's doing now

Do Hibs fans like Green, White & Purple or did they prefer Green, White & Black?

35 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Finding a third colour when your club is  historically firmly established with a two colour combination is a problem.

I think I preferred it when we used silver/grey as opposed to the Harry Potter/Motherwell thing the club's doing now

Do Hibs fans like Green, White & Purple or did they prefer Green, White & Black?

Don't start my about traditional colours. I get annoyed when clubs change from what I believe are there historic (60s and 70s in my case) "away" strip. Ie Everton in green last night, everybody knows their away kit should be yellow with blue shorts. 

30 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Don't start my about traditional colours. I get annoyed when clubs change from what I believe are there historic (60s and 70s in my case) "away" strip. Ie Everton in green last night, everybody knows their away kit should be yellow with blue shorts. 

Liverpool for that matter seem to have green trim these days as opposed to the classic yellow from the Dalglish, Souness, Hansen era.