tbsouth

General Election betting

A lot of Labour voters hate the idea of independence more than the idea of the Tories
Posting as a former Labour voter, is there still such a thing as 'a lot of Labour voters' in Scotland ?

About this Kirkcaldy thing.  I believe his name will still be on the ballot paper, so what would happen if he was to win the seat?  Would he be elected as an independent candidate?  Unlikely I know but...

Edited by Stinky Bone

4 minutes ago, Stinky Bone said:

About this Kirkcaldy thing.  I believe his name will still be on the ballot paper, so what would happen if he was to win the seat?  Would he be elected as an independent candidate?  Unlikely I know but...

Yes.

32 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Bold of anyone to assume Scottish Labour have a result in the bag

I'm more than 11/4 sure. I doubt there's enough anti trans activist antisemite indy supporters in Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath to take him over the line.

Edited by welshbairn

2 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
21 hours ago, Donathan said:

A lot of Labour voters hate the idea of independence more than the idea of the Tories

Posting as a former Labour voter, is there still such a thing as 'a lot of Labour voters' in Scotland ?

According to the latest IPSOS Mori poll, 29% of Scottish voters who intend to vote Labour in the GE would vote YES in an Independence Referendum.

This surely begs the question, why are these people voting Labour?  Seriously?

Do they genuinely think that the Labour Party is a more progressive or radical party than the SNP?  It’s bizarre.

Be funny if Hanvey was elected. Fife going from voting for the donkey red rosette to the yellow one?

I've took another one yesterday : Labour to get over 35% 11/2. They are ebbing up there in the last few polls hopefully shed a few more % off the Libs.

PS This is a brilliant thread, tbsouth. I'll stick all my bets out there on the 12th of December and see how they get on.

Edited by Kejan

Be funny if Hanvey was elected. Fife going from voting for the donkey red rosette to the yellow one?
I've took another one yesterday : Labour to get over 35% 11/2. They are ebbing up there in the last few polls hopefully shed a few more % off the Libs.
PS This is a brilliant thread, tbsouth. I'll stick all my bets out there on the 12th of December and see how they get on.

It would not be funny to see an anti-semitic transphobe elected. This is the problem these days.

3 hours ago, Kejan said:

Where is 35% Labour bet. I will have some of that.

On 29/11/2019 at 19:43, Bedford White said:

Had a few quid cover bet on at 33-1 just in case.

Greens 250/1 now

Hanvey 11/8...surely he has no chance?

Labour 8/13

On 29/11/2019 at 22:03, welshbairn said:

Bookies getting a bit nervous. :whistle

image.png.ad6bc82012e33d12ac42677e6afa998c.png

Just hoping for you that the Labour candidate has no undiscovered tweets from the past.

In the national poll? Where the hell’s this?

36 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Can't find odds like that, here's PP's take. 

image.thumb.png.0eb8f7ba5f528a71555b95b6e8150be3.png

P.S. More tempted by Bet365.

image.thumb.png.0728b7dc26cdc4825f91537b4ded9ab6.png

Edited by welshbairn

57 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I probably typed too fast but meant Lab to get over 35% with bet 365 was 11/2 and put that on.