General Election betting

tbsouth

14 minutes ago, Bedford White said:

No. They used to but a certain politico cleaned up on a rather large accie so market got limited to singles.

Surprised they ever did, there's a clear link between the chances in different constituencies. 

4 minutes ago, Stinky Bone said:

About this Kirkcaldy thing.  I believe his name will still be on the ballot paper, so what would happen if he was to win the seat?  Would he be elected as an independent candidate?  Unlikely I know but...

Yes.

32 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Bold of anyone to assume Scottish Labour have a result in the bag

I'm more than 11/4 sure. I doubt there's enough anti trans activist antisemite indy supporters in Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath to take him over the line.

Edited by welshbairn

2 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
21 hours ago, Donathan said:

A lot of Labour voters hate the idea of independence more than the idea of the Tories

Posting as a former Labour voter, is there still such a thing as 'a lot of Labour voters' in Scotland ?

According to the latest IPSOS Mori poll, 29% of Scottish voters who intend to vote Labour in the GE would vote YES in an Independence Referendum.

This surely begs the question, why are these people voting Labour?  Seriously?

Do they genuinely think that the Labour Party is a more progressive or radical party than the SNP?  It’s bizarre.