Thistle Vs Alloa Battle of the bottom two

1 hour ago, R&Y99 said:

Made this thread a night before the game so wasn’t expecting it to be bouncing with a midweek game between ourself and Alloa. However you’ve bumped up the replies number lol so thanks for making it look at least a bit less dead. :P

It's more of a statement on the game rather than the thread.

Having popped my head out just there i's not a fun night for football.

My! Still hurting because a bigger team stole your manager?

Any hurt that any of our supporters had was healed when we swiftly pumped our old manager 4-1.

I suggest McCall spends less time stitching Thistle badges onto his Ayr training gear and starts collecting points.

3 hours ago, R&Y99 said:

Made this thread a night before the game so wasn’t expecting it to be bouncing with a midweek game between ourself and Alloa. However you’ve bumped up the replies number lol so thanks for making it look at least a bit less dead. :P

Its certainly busier than the first thread...

Liking the look of our starting XI. Certainly more than when I saw the line-up vs Penicuik on Saturday.

Thistle 3 (Cardle, Miller and Cole) Alloa 1 (Trouten)

Att: 1534

Well that's twenty im never getting back.

The thing being though is we in spells actually had attacking promise but the time and time again tactic of trying to force everything through the wings was fucking futile when it wasn't reaching a soul in the box. Feel tonight was a missed opportunity and nights like these cement us as the team most deserving to sink.