Thistle Vs Alloa Battle of the bottom two

14 hours ago, Sixtyten said:

Anything avoiding an Alloa defeat please. The part time / full time gap is often exposed more in midweek fixtures.

Thankfully we scored 3 goals in quick succession to take control of Saturday's tie so Dick, O'Hara and Thomson were quickly subbed and rested. I think it should be a fairly similar squad tonight.

I park on Garscube Road as near the ground as possible whenever I go to Firhill,  never had any problem with street urchins demanding cash with menaces (Does that not just happen around the bigot brothers'grounds?)   It can sometimes be a bit slow on the get-away heading back down to the motorway though. 

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

You could cut the tension with a knife ahead of this epic clash.

12 hours ago, BillyAnchor said:

Everyone's pumped for this, the banter is epic

8 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Took me hours to get through this thread.

Made this thread a night before the game so wasn’t expecting it to be bouncing with a midweek game between ourself and Alloa. However you’ve bumped up the replies number lol so thanks for making it look at least a bit less dead. :P

Edited by R&Y99

I park on Garscube Road as near the ground as possible whenever I go to Firhill,  never had any problem with street urchins demanding cash with menaces (Does that not just happen around the bigot brothers'grounds?)   It can sometimes be a bit slow on the get-away heading back down to the motorway though. 

On Saturday, Garscube Road was closed at Dobbies Loan due to roadworks. Meant you had to go straight on to Maryhill Road. Don’t know if those roadworks are still ongoing.