Bonnyrigg Rose vs Clyde.

• 4 weeks later...
On 25/11/2019 at 17:45, C. Muir said:

Seen their ground holds 2200 and there was over 2000 on Saturday with about 300 away fans included in that.

Hopefully we get about 500 tickets as anything less than that I can see being a bit of a scramble and it would be a shame for anyone to miss out. Except @Sao Paulo. He's a p***k.

Be a proper old school cup tie at a tight ground with quite probably a full house. Looking forward to it.

10 hours ago, David W said:

By the looks of things, there's 124 adult tickets, 27 concessions and 1 childs ticket left from our allocation. Slightly disappointing to be honest.

Lol

On 04/01/2020 at 14:28, Snafu said:

There's much about Bonnyrigg Roshe that is more famous than Clyde.

Image result for sean connery footballer

Has anyone more famous played for Clyde?

what? 68 years ago you had an old actor, play for the team. what are you 10. or 80?

On 03/01/2020 at 01:06, David W said:

By the looks of things, there's 124 adult tickets, 27 concessions and 1 childs ticket left from our allocation. Slightly disappointing to be honest.

I was under the impression that Clyde would sell out 500 plus no problem according to one of your fans who posted weeks ago.

On 06/01/2020 at 07:29, ScottR96 said:

Had our form been a bit better in the run up to this we would’ve probably taken more. Still a fortnight to go of course, would expect us to shift more.

I just hope those who have bought tickets get priority on semi final briefs. 

How’s it looking now,have you sold any more,went to a lot of Clyde games as a kid years ago as I stayed in the Oatlands,was a ball boy for a season back in the Harry Hood days,decent side at the time,Archie Robertson was the manager.

Really looking forward to this game. Great incentive for both sides but I hope Clyde can progress and hopefully get a money spinning tie - in the next round. :)

Edited by TheBigGuy

2 hours ago, The Clyde Man said:

Our very own Knight, Sir Richard Staite

Played against him a couple of times in staff games when he was a heidie. Amazingly when he had the ball his players were shouting ‘Mr Staite’. Of course that just made us run around shouting ‘Dick!’  As you do.