Jump to content
Scotty Tunbridge

Livi v Accies (Diddy Alliance pt. 2)

Recommended Posts

Hunt has done well the last 2 games and would be harsh to drop him. Martin doesnt deserve to get straight back in after that daft sending off.
Hmmm, can't agree with that. Hunt has been largely anonymous. I do agree it was a daft sending off but he offers more than Hunt to my mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks.

Yep, either at the ticket office round the corner from the main entrance (to the right as you face it), or on your phone so you don't have to go to the ticket off and then to a turnstyle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yep, either at the ticket office round the corner from the main entrance (to the right as you face it), or on your phone so you don't have to go to the ticket off and then to a turnstyle.
Pretty sure there is a new ticket window behind the east stand for away fans now or maybe only for the 'big teams'?

Must win, simple as that. Cant let accies get ahead of us. Big couple of weeks ahead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, A Livi Fan said:

Pretty sure there is a new ticket window behind the east stand for away fans now or maybe only for the 'big teams'?

Must win, simple as that. Cant let accies get ahead of us. Big couple of weeks ahead

Oh right, last I saw there was one just beside the spiral staircase around the corner from the main entrance at the West stand. In any case, it wont be hard to locate and there will be plenty of people going about to ask. The online option is still available too, and folk can upload it to their phones without the need to go queue at the ticket office.

 

Don't think the ticket office is open for the big teams, not Celtic and The Rangers anyway, sure I read that no tickets are on sale on match days for games against them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the rare advantages of being an Accies fan was knowing you could just turn up in day, hand over your cash and see us getting cuffed in a smooth and paunless transaction. Now its all "online portals" and "e tickets" and "porn hub" .... oops, wrong tab.
Are Accies fans no longer away in the far corner of the ground? The Livi ticket site seems to want to put me in the main stand. I dont like the main stand. We lost a cup final sitting there. And some eejit had a bloody drum last time I was there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Helpma said:

One of the rare advantages of being an Accies fan was knowing you could just turn up in day, hand over your cash and see us getting cuffed in a smooth and paunless transaction. Now its all "online portals" and "e tickets" and "porn hub" .... oops, wrong tab.
Are Accies fans no longer away in the far corner of the ground? The Livi ticket site seems to want to put me in the main stand. I dont like the main stand. We lost a cup final sitting there. And some eejit had a bloody drum last time I was there.

Could be worse, if you were at Dumbarton it might be an eejit with a tambourine you'd be sitting listening to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick note to our friends from the West - remember to bring sun glasses.

As odd as it sounds you'll probably be spending between 3 and 4pm staring straight into a low sun - not only will you not be able to see much; you'll end the afternoon with a humdinger of a headache together with the heartache that goes with an 80th minute capitulation to the Lions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Quick note to our friends from the West - remember to bring sun glasses.

As odd as it sounds you'll probably be spending between 3 and 4pm staring straight into a low sun - not only will you not be able to see much; you'll end the afternoon with a humdinger of a headache together with the heartache that goes with an 80th minute capitulation to the Lions.

Prob be sitting alongside us in the West stand, freezing cold with no sunshine to warm us up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Prob be sitting alongside us in the West stand, freezing cold with no sunshine to warm us up.

Thermals in the tumble dryer as we speak.... it could be a four pairs of socks day. The joys of age...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Prob be sitting alongside us in the West stand, freezing cold with no sunshine to warm us up.

Good thinking from the club; everyone can cuddle up to keep warm.

Wouldn't be able to do that if the opposition supporters were a bunch of angry weirdos like St Mirren or Hibs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Good thinking from the club; everyone can cuddle up to keep warm.
Wouldn't be able to do that if the opposition supporters were a bunch of angry weirdos like St Mirren or Hibs.
I'm not cuddling a Livi fan, diddy alliance or no. Is St John's A&E open on a weekend these days, and how is it for treating hypothermia?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, and Willie Collum is on! That's it decided, how could I pass this up! Get another pot of bovril on the boil, I'll be taking it intravenously today ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Dont care what the official crowd is announced as but no more than 700 here.

Lovely. Can't wait for everyone's da to demand we're both kicked out the league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...