Killie v Queen's Park

Killie's form looks poor. QP currently flourishing (yes 2 wins = flourishing) in the Rayvolution.  I suspect we'll beat a premier league side for the second time this year (i still think the Hamilton win is criminally underrated). Black and white army!!

No, you won't fool the children of the Rayvolution, no no no. 

51 minutes ago, QPSpider1867 said:

Killie's form looks poor. QP currently flourishing (yes 2 wins = flourishing) in the Rayvolution.  I suspect we'll beat a premier league side for the second time this year (i still think the Hamilton win is criminally underrated). Black and white army!!

Good point about Hamilton. Maybe it just felt less due to the passive crowd. Here's hoping on Saturday we can get it on and bang the gong.

1 hour ago, QPSpider1867 said:

I suspect we'll beat a premier league side for the second time this year (i still think the Hamilton win is criminally underrated).

It was officially a draw. The penalty shoot out only gave us a bonus point 😛 There you go, a fine result has just been criminally underrated by my pedantry. 

4 hours ago, dirvy said:

just swell no tickets at hampden today, well worth the trip....not

Heard we only initially asked for 150. Which is ridiculous considering it's a 4th round Scottish Cup tie not that far away against a Premiership team .

I take it more are on their way

Heard we only initially asked for 150. Which is ridiculous considering it's a 4th round Scottish Cup tie not that far away against a Premiership team .
I take it more are on their way

More tickets have been delivered and the club office is open until 7pm tonight.

46 minutes ago, Mick1867 said:

We certainly can..... knock out cup ties played to a finish > group cup ties

Aye, well whatever level of pedanticism you're reaching for I still think a draw over 90 minutes against a Premiership team deserves to be up there on the mantelpiece. After all, it's not exactly cluttered with such memories. Plus they play in Hoops which has to count for something.

4 hours ago, QPSpider1867 said:

Killie are actually toiling. Top scorer has 3 goals (stop laughing Sal). Only one win in their last 10 league games (Hearts at home).  Out of the Scottish Cup at round 4 beaten by minnows. Looks like it really was Kris Boyd carrying them all these years 😎

image.png.76d5ede0f6bbda491921e21b48c36c36.png

image.png.3e9be0471bbdb33388101ab0a86378e5.png

image.png.657041d758bfced55927a0119a3d6b17.png

17 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Killie are actually toiling. Top scorer has 3 goals (stop laughing Sal). Only one win in their last 10 league games (Hearts at home).  Out of the Scottish Cup at round 4 beaten by minnows. Looks like it really was Kris Boyd carrying them all these years 😎

image.png.76d5ede0f6bbda491921e21b48c36c36.png

image.png.3e9be0471bbdb33388101ab0a86378e5.png

image.png.657041d758bfced55927a0119a3d6b17.png

Kris Boyd that barely kicked a ball last season?

Okay.

Hold on guys , seen them play a few times this year and they are a VERY difficult team to play against. But far be it from me to get in the way of any optimism. Make no mistake this will be the hardest game of the season but one the players can enjoy the experience of playing a good premiership team. Believe they've got a new player up front on loan from Huddersfield was Man. City!

Edited by PASSANDMOVE

16 minutes ago, PASSANDMOVE said:

Hold on guys , seen them play a few times this year and they are a VERY difficult team to play against. But far be it from me to get in the way of any optimism. Make no mistake this will be the hardest game of the season but one the players can enjoy the experience of playing a good premiership team. Believe they've got a new player up front on loan from Man. City!

Absolutely.  Hopefully we can make a game of it and maybe even nick a goal at a time when it means something for a bit of fun, but if Killie don't win then there's something far wrong.  Ultimately its something different to do and a laugh, but the real big game is next week.

1 hour ago, PASSANDMOVE said:

Hold on guys , seen them play a few times this year and they are a VERY difficult team to play against. But far be it from me to get in the way of any optimism. Make no mistake this will be the hardest game of the season but one the players can enjoy the experience of playing a good premiership team. Believe they've got a new player up front on loan from Man. City!

If they play to their capabilities, they'll pump us. That's the long and short of it. A decent performance will keep momentum going. Last thing we want is a heavy, confidence sapping defeat.