Livi V Rovers

Raith_Raver

31 minutes ago, WSDR 88 said:

Typically, what is your home crowd? Not crowd w*nking mate, just curios. The number of home fans, mean f*ckall at the end of the day, teams are where they are on merit.

We’ve been getting anywhere between 1000-1400 in the home end for league games but our home gate is always down for cup games, be lucky if there are 800 in the home stand tomorrow. 

Edited by andylivi1

23 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

We’ve been getting anywhere between 1000-1400 in the home end for league games but our home gate is always down for cup games, be lucky if there are 800 in the home stand tomorrow. 

This. Our crowds for cup games are usually lower than what we get in the league, partly because it's not on the season ticket, and partly because we often shit the bed.

Edited by LiviLion

2 hours ago, LiviLion said:

This. Our crowds for cup games are usually lower than what we get in the league, partly because it's not on the season ticket, and partly because we often shit the bed.

The locals are all away supporting Broxburn.:angry: :lol: Nah good luck to them tomorrow, huge game for them.

I kind of see this as a classic ‘free hit’. We win and it’s great momentum boost, and likely enough cash from the next round to find another player. We lose and it’s not unexpected so not big confidence dent and we have one less midweek game which may damage the  league campaign. 

I think the former is the better scenario but the latter is not a bad second prize. Especially because we are still in the ‘slayed the **** in the final 2014’ cup and already have a midweek game on the back of it. 

For both sides the cum in yer breeks scenario is a win and a draw at home against one of the non-league sides for a shit hot chance of a quarter final. 

3-0

Nice day for it, if a bit Baltic. Even Fairweather fans like me will be getting the urge to head through. I’m almost 80% certain of attending.

When the second goal goes in I’ll be regretting it, but at least I’ll get to tick the Spaghettihad off the list.

Every single Raith fan posting on here expecting to lose this game, this is set up nicely for a Raith win and them all to come on afterwards saying 'Livi are shite, how bad must the Premiership be if these c***s are sitting 5th'. :ph34r:

Oh and the Livi fans saying 'ah well, we can concentrate on the League now'.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER