Livi V Rovers

Raith_Raver

The first penalty is just annoying, frankly. It's a penalty though. The absence of going mental about it from a player whose favourite hobby is collecting cards for dissent says it all. 
McKay... fucking hell. Amateur stuff. 
I'm an avid player of FM and David McKay is always on my purchase list. Yesterday was the first time I saw him in person and he was fairly solid up till taking a heavy touch. If Robbo wasnt on the field that would never have happened.
Robinson is the most clever footballer Livi have had since Quino and Fernandez so its unsurprising he lost the ball to him.

I'm an avid player of FM and David McKay is always on my purchase list. Yesterday was the first time I saw him in person and he was fairly solid up till taking a heavy touch. If Robbo wasnt on the field that would never have happened.
Robinson is the most clever footballer Livi have had since Quino and Fernandez so its unsurprising he lost the ball to him.

McKay should be getting his tackling attribute set to 1 after that fucking pitiful attempt at trying to win the ball at the second goal. Hilariously bad.

23 minutes ago, Frank conner said:
3 hours ago, crispy said:
How was that second never a penalty? emoji23.pngemoji23.png How do you explain Erskine going down?  Behave!

I'll explain it purely by saying Scottish refs are a joke!

Should’ve been a red! Last man and denied a goal scoring opportunity! 😜