Livi V Rovers

Raith_Raver

3 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

How are you at defending set pieces and long throw ins?

We don't often come up against such tactics in the cultured world of league 1.

I do worry about how we'll handle Dykes after he destroyed us at Stark's Park for Queens in the play off match last season.

35 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

We don't often come up against such tactics in the cultured world of league 1.

I do worry about how we'll handle Dykes after he destroyed us at Stark's Park for Queens in the play off match last season.

Dykes was great in that game and I’d say he’s massively improved as an outright striker since then.  Hopefully Raith’s defence won’t cope with him. I do also think it could be a reasonably tight game though. We’ve been very good recently at home but just with our past record in the scottish cup and returning from breaks it makes me a bit cautious.

Livingston and the Scottish Cup just don't go. At all.

You'd expect us to win, but I really wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if we're rolling in here on Saturday evening with Rovers winning/coming away with a draw.

11 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

How are you at defending set pieces and long throw ins?

Long throws we saw in the Burnt Sugar Cookie Cup versus the NI team, handled them OK.

Set pieces are a mixed bag, at best.

We have a new, undisclosed uinjury too.

10 hours ago, TxRover said:

Long throws we saw in the Burnt Sugar Cookie Cup versus the NI team, handled them OK.

Set pieces are a mixed bag, at best.

We have a new, undisclosed uinjury too.

Maybe Spencer? went off at half time on against Forfar.

As long as it isn't Henry or McDonald I will be reasonably happy.
If it's a keeper we have cover, a RB we are covered, a centre back we have cover, a central midfielder covered, a winger we are a bit thin on but a striker we can cover the roll if a bit limited in options.
I think it's Granty [emoji848]

As long as it isn't Henry or McDonald I will be reasonably happy.
If it's a keeper we have cover, a RB we are covered, a centre back we have cover, a central midfielder covered, a winger we are a bit thin on but a striker we can cover the roll if a bit limited in options.
I think it's Granty [emoji848]

Sare shooder?

30 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Lithgow and ATS possibly out for this, if they both miss it that would give us one of Lamie and Brown at LB with the other at CB. 

Please don't let it be Brown at LB. Could also be McMillan though, with Guthrie & Lamie as CB, and Lawson at RB. Don't think Brown will get a start yet, prob a late sub appearance if things are going well.

Could see Robbo in the mid 3 behind Dykes too, from the twitter account of our games in La Manga he did well, and scored against Ajax.

Had no interest in going to this so didn’t bother getting a ticket. But now, as ever, it’s the day before the game and I want to go so will need to likely queue and probably miss the start of the game.

Holding out no real hope of a result. Just a good performance and no injuries would do.

Away fans outnumber us in the league every week so this won’t be any different going by the numbers being spoken about, great effort from the Rovers fans. 

We have a dreadful record in this cup but I don’t sense Holt is the type to take any game lightly and if we aren’t at it he will let the players know. 

Reckon we’ll go as strong as possible...

Stewart, Lawson, Guthrie, Lamie, McMillan, Bartley, Sibbald, Lawless, Pittman, Souda, Dykes. 

Away fans outnumber us in the league every week so this won’t be any different going by the numbers being spoken about, great effort from the Rovers fans. 
We have a dreadful record in this cup but I don’t sense Holt is the type to take any game lightly and if we aren’t at it he will let the players know. 
Reckon we’ll go as strong as possible...
Stewart, Lawson, Guthrie, Lamie, McMillan, Bartley, Sibbald, Lawless, Pittman, Souda, Dykes. 

Typically, what is your home crowd? Not crowd w*nking mate, just curios. The number of home fans, mean f*ckall at the end of the day, teams are where they are on merit.