Ross County v Celtic

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

So by that logic they shouldn’t be bothered about a goal vs any teams in Scotland as they are always heavy favourites ??

Aye, ok then.

Why are all Falkirk fans utterly obsessed with how much other teams fans celebrate then they score? 

Every goal needs to be celebrated like they've just won the World Cup, Champions League and got their hole for the first time all in one. 

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Why are all Falkirk fans utterly obsessed with how much other teams fans celebrate then they score? 

Every goal needs to be celebrated like they've just won the World Cup, Champions League and got their hole for the first time all in one. 

I’m not obsessed I just think celebrating a goal is one of the best things about supporting your club.

We obviously disagree on that and I respect your opinion.

56 minutes ago, The_Judge said:

This will be my first look at Frimpong, I'm expecting big things against lowly Ross County.

I assume he's had better days?  Seems to be in the Tavernier mould i.e. dangerous going forward but not a natural defender.

2 minutes ago, The_Judge said:

I assume he's had better days?  Seems to be in the Tavernier mould i.e. dangerous going forward but not a natural defender.

He's having a howler today.

Trying too hard when on the ball, when doing the simple thing would be way more productive.

4 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

But ta say, only seen highlights of him and looked decent, been absolutely shite today

First look at him and been disappointed so far given what’s been said about him.

Very fast but puts his head down and runs into dead ends. Tactically very niave and seems to play more than himself for the team.

Hes very young though so can be coached.

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

You won't need to worry much longer about lording it on this forum much longer m8. 

I doubt the new squad you sign next month will save you come May. 

Tom Walsh, Brad McKay and James Vincent will solve all our problems come January.

17 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

Ict fans lording it on the premiership forum 😀

A rousing win against Alloa yesterday must have cheered them up after being wolleped 3-0 by Arbroath. Well played lads. 

You won't need to worry much longer about lording it on this forum m8. 

I doubt the new squad you sign next month will save you come May. 

1 minute ago, Comrie said:

Tom Walsh, Brad McKay and James Vincent will solve all our problems come January.

Take them m8, one is utter shite and the other 2 are best m8s with our physio table. 

Just now, Comrie said:

Once you enter our physio room I don't think you ever come back the same player.

Vigurs appears to have all but disappeared.

Was just thinking about it him actually. Not seen much of him playing recently. 

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

Was just thinking about it him actually. Not seen much of him playing recently. 

Draper is in the same boat. They go in for a few weeks then aren't seen for months. This has been going on for some time.