Ross County v Celtic

Another thrilling week to come in the title race. So many questions..

Will there be enough injury time played for Celtic to score their 5th or 6th goal?

Will Celtic be given a penalty? Or more importantly, how will it compare to the number given at Ibrox?

Will Ross County have the temerity to score? Goal difference matters lads, please play fair.

One certainty is that this season has been nothing short of a rollercoaster already and we haven't even reached December.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Will there be enough injury time played for Celtic to score their 5th or 6th goal?

Will Celtic be given a penalty? Or more importantly, how will it compare to the number given at Ibrox?

Will Ross County have the temerity to score? Goal difference matters lads, please play fair.

One certainty is that this season has been nothing short of a rollercoaster already and we haven't even reached December.

This post is genuinely like the sort of crap that roaster @Quitongo's Left Peg used to post. And going by his criminal record there is every chance he has stole Dons_1988’s account.

I see this is "sold out". No doubt the home end will be packed full of Highland OF fans giving it:

Here mun, my granny was from somewhere near Glasgow, eh. Only care about the footie when we beat the ****/****, like. Caley 'n County are shite, fuckeen no fans lol

4 hours ago, Romeo said:

Don't think there's even a thread for the Aberdeen home game against St Mirren at the weekend.

But here we have Aberdeen "fans" on the Celtic match thread moaning about the state of the Scottish game.

It’s all Shay Logan’s fault. I hate him.

Booooooo

On 27/11/2019 at 10:10, Dons_1988 said:

I Kinda like your crazy post,there is no doubt Celtic will drop points on the road somewhere.
IMO the league won't come down to goal difference in fact the next 6 or 7 games in the league will define sevco's season.
Celtic's sheets have been clean recently in the league so we're due a dirty weekend.

I Kinda like your crazy post,there is no doubt Celtic will drop points on the road somewhere.
IMO the league won't come down to goal difference in fact the next 6 or 7 games in the league will define sevco's season.
Celtic's sheets have been clean recently in the league so we're due a dirty weekend.

You liked it? Jesus it must have been a heads gone. My apologies everyone.

3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

In a celtic match thread you mention how the next 6 or 7 games with define rangers season

Why not say celtics season, do you really think about us that much

1 hour ago, 54_and_counting said:

In a celtic match thread you mention how the next 6 or 7 games with define rangers season

Why not say celtics season, do you really think about us that much

I was responding to a sheep fan about goal difference plus a trial run of split fixtures in December for sevco,
Have you got a problem with that?