Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jamamafegan

Scottish Cup 4th Round Dra'

Recommended Posts

Very shocked they actually picked the sevco game for telly here. Still at least the orcs will probably still attend since it’s a Friday night game. A few pints of wife beater in the pub beforehand for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Very shocked they actually picked the sevco game for telly here. Still at least the orcs will probably still attend since it’s a Friday night game. A few pints of wife beater in the pub beforehand for them.

An extra days recovery time for their partners. It's a win win really...🤷‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sums up my thoughts on the Celtic match really...at least they might destroy my seat and I'll have an excuse not to go to games for a while...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No surprise whatsoever with those TV picks.

Noticeably no "Friday Night Football" on BBC Scotland digital channel that week. Possibly they've decided not to go head-to-head with Rangers game on PremiereSport?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

No surprise whatsoever with those TV picks.

Noticeably no "Friday Night Football" on BBC Scotland digital channel that week. Possibly they've decided not to go head-to-head with Rangers game on PremiereSport?

My guess is the contract with the SFA doesn’t allow clashing games.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would imagine that if both Celtic and Rangers were to somehow be knocked out in a round, Premier Sports would simply stop covering the competition at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:

Have the old firm ever been drawn against each other  before the semi-final stage ? :unsure2:

1890-91
1900-01
1902-03
1906-07
1907-08
1919-20
1942-43 (Summer Cup)
1952-53
1956-57
1958-59
1963-64
1969-70
1989-90
1990-91
1996-97
2003-04
2004-05
2010-11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Postponements/replays:


Tuesday 21st January
Alloa-Inverness     this would cancel Alloa v Arbroath in Championship
Bonnyrigg-Clyde

Wednesday 22nd January
Arbroath-Falkirk (if postponed only)     this would cancel Alloa v Arbroath in Championship
East Kilbride-BSCG (replay only)
St Johnstone-Morton     this would cancel Livingston v St Johnstone in Premiership


Tuesday 28th January
Arbroath-Falkirk (replay only)
Ayr-Ross County     this would cancel Rangers v Ross County in Premiership
Dundee-Motherwell
Dundee Utd-Hibs
Hamilton-Edinburgh City
Kilmarnock-Queen's Park
Livingston-Raith
Partick-Celtic     this would cancel St Johnstone v Celtic in Premiership

Wednesday 29th January
Aberdeen-Dumbarton
East Kilbride-BSCG (if postponed only)
Hearts-Airdrie
Rangers-Stranraer     this would cancel Rangers v Ross County in Premiership
St Mirren-Broxburn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Attendances... more at EK v BSCG than Alloa v Inverness :unsure2:.

38,560     Rangers v Stranraer
14,777     Hearts v Airdrie
10,010     Aberdeen v Dumbarton
  9,524     Partick v Celtic
  4,327     St Mirren v Broxburn
  4,198     Kilmarnock v Queen's Park
  2,397     St Johnstone v Morton
  2,213     Bonnyrigg v Clyde
  1,733     Arbroath v Falkirk
  1,725     Livingston v Raith
  1,538     Ayr v Ross County
  1,040     Hamilton v Edinburgh City
      671     East Kilbride v BSCG
      590     Alloa v Inverness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:


  2,397     St Johnstone v Morton
 

Just over 500 away fans.

That's only our second home crowd under 2000 this season that I know of (don't know Betfred figures), along with the Rangers game.

People still claim that expanding the leagues would see increased crowds because we'd be playing teams we dont play 4 times a season, yet in that exact circumstance, and with a reduced admission price, the crowd dropped...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Just over 500 away fans.

That's only our second home crowd under 2000 this season that I know of (don't know Betfred figures), along with the Rangers game.

People still claim that expanding the leagues would see increased crowds because we'd be playing teams we dont play 4 times a season, yet in that exact circumstance, and with a reduced admission price, the crowd dropped...

Season tickets valid today?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ali_91 said:

Well then. 

Well then what? The club doesnt count season ticket holders who dont go, if that's what's being suggested.

If season ticket holders refused to go because theyd have to pay, then I'm a bit speechless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Well then what? The club doesnt count season ticket holders who dont go, if that's what's being suggested.

If season ticket holders refused to go because theyd have to pay, then I'm a bit speechless.

Come on, stop being ridiculous. Obviously having to pay £20 to go will see less people go than games they’ve already paid for. You’re comparing apples and oranges when trying to use the attendance as a go against a bigger top division, which incidentally I don’t want to see either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Come on, stop being ridiculous. Obviously having to pay £20 to go will see less people go than games they’ve already paid for. You’re comparing apples and oranges when trying to use the attendance as a go against a bigger top division, which incidentally I don’t want to see either. 

Tbf I genuinely do believe that our season ticket holders, the most loyal fans we have, refused to go to a home game because theyd have to pay into the game.

Would be a lovely example of how petty and pathetic the Perth public can be towards Saints.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tbf I genuinely do believe that our season ticket holders, the most loyal fans we have, refused to go to a home game because theyd have to pay into the game.

Would be a lovely example of how petty and pathetic the Perth public can be towards Saints.

You been boozing? Maybe some people genuinely felt like they couldn’t justify spending £20 to go to the football four weeks in to a six week month, three weeks post Christmas? Don’t think the initial reaction should be people decided not to go to be ‘petty.’ 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...