MixuFixit

Flyerwatch 2019

Got loads of Snp flyers (to be delivered this weekend) Missus got one addressed to her from the labour geezer

I've never had anything through the door.

Only ever 2 activists at the door  - SNP in 2011 I think and Yes/local MSP in 2014 who called No voters "The Brits" 😁

Edited by Kejan

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

Got loads of Snp flyers (to be delivered this weekend) Missus got one addressed to her from the labour geezer

What happens now in Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath seat?

On 26/11/2019 at 11:12, Honest Saints Fan said:

Number 21 and 22 today. They are all personally addressed to me. It is bordering on harassment now!

Phew, we went two days without one but number 23 came today! 

He will still be on the ballot paper but no more help from the party so its all hands to Stephen Gethins in fife north
Im in Peter Grants area but i believe he is popular among the activists there and some of them will still be helping him in Kirkcaldy and cowdenbeath

What happens now in Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath seat?

Glasgow South.

No visits or leaflets from anyone as yet.

Update

0 visits

1 SNP and 1 Green leaflet received today.

A second Labour leaflet for Glasgow South West, this time featuring the candidate. I don't like his sideburns and a significant part of his personal sales pitch is his being a former postie (his words), along with character witnesses from other posties

I'm not convinced

The Tories aren't even boring to canvas in most places in Scotland.

Aberdeen North - I've had a personally address letter from the SNP, a non-personally address letter from the SNP and a flyer from the SNP.

Nothing else from any other party.

Spoiler

During an election if anyone knocks my door wanting to sell something I tell them I'm busy and send them on their way. When was the last time an elected MP/MSP knocking your door at teatime asking if you had any problems?

Had an SNP one addressed to me and a labour one addressed to the Mrs. I thought the SNP one was quite poor and could have been harder hitting. Not to be outdone by labour - who oppose a second independence referendum despite being unable to spell independence. Or referendum.

Anyway my vote for the good guys is already in the post. 1575105857439.jpeg

38 minutes ago, alr said:

Had an SNP one addressed to me and a labour one addressed to the Mrs. I thought the SNP one was quite poor and could have been harder hitting. Not to be outdone by labour - who oppose a second independence referendum despite being unable to spell independence. Or referendum.

Anyway my vote for the good guys is already in the post. 1575105857439.jpeg

Lol, we got that one as well and had a giggle at the spelling. Got it the same day as a tory leaflet as well.

Kirstene Hair the likely winner of Angus FFS.

20191201_161723.jpg

20191201_161736.jpg

Edited by Ludo*1

On 30/11/2019 at 00:44, NorthernLights said:

Aberdeen North - I've had a personally address letter from the SNP, a non-personally address letter from the SNP and a flyer from the SNP.

Nothing else from any other party.

Same with me

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Posted this elsewhere, Tories using Labour branding in Stirling.

EKoRs1rX0AUVJ9b.jpg&key=5bbb90dd43ab1ee7

He's got form - is he not the guy who said that the Tories are the only party that will stand up for Scotland when he was vice-chair of Stirling Labour, in 2017? 

A Labour man fighting for Stephen Kerr and Tories. Wonder why the Labour vote is plummeting. 

Had the Tory one through the door (twice) - saying the same as the above, that "Labour and the LDs aren't strong enough to stop the SNP in this area".

Mentions their candidate, with a photo and the alternative being "Nicola Sturgeon's SNP candidate" (no name but a photo of Nic) and "another Independence Referendum".

No mention of Boris, however.

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Kirstene Hair the likely winner of Angus FFS.

20191201_161723.jpg

20191201_161736.jpg

I know of 3 SNP votes who weren't SNP in 2017 (think one was Labour and the other two didn't vote at all). So that's hopefully a few less of Hair's total and turn the county yellow again.