Sign in to follow this  
MixuFruit

Flyerwatch 2019

Nothing yet. Might save the Tories the bother by simply posting the local election one that mentions 'Sturgeon' eleven times, and 'referendum' 13 times through my own door. Funnily enough, it doesn't mention Jackson Carlaw or Boris johnson, so it's still likely bang-on Tory HQ message for December 2019.

Edited by Boo Khaki

3rd flyer today. Front page reads
" Angus Forbes.
Every vote for Angus Forbes is a vote against Indyref2".
2nd page:-
"Only Angus Forbes can beat the SNP here"
It then goes to give a list of amd comments by,local residents who are backing Angus Forbes".
Apart from a couple of them mentioning in their comments, and a graph showing the previous GE's result, the Conservative and Unionist Party is not prominent.
What is so shameful about this party, it barely warrants a mention?

The second leaflet from Tory Kirstene. Again, no mention of her Party but nice to know she helped Penelope track down family records and another couple of testimonials of things she has done as MP. Her 6 point plan for Angus includes putting pressure on SNP to accelerate "painfully slow" broadband rollout. Which is reserved.

Probably no mention of Party as they are irrelevant and ignored by Head Office as well as most of Scotland. The SNP candidate is doing a massive amount of canvassing. Sometimes on his own when nobody else is free, he tells me. Kirstene may well lose this seat.

I'm Inverness. Nairn and Badenoch & Strathspey. 

I've had no visits and 1 flyer from SNP MP Drew Hendry.

Got my first two flyers today. One (well, actually two duplicates :rolleyes: ) from labour and another from the greens. Will have a proper look when I get in later but greens looked very on message and the front of labour's contained a very smiley picture of their candidate.

I’ve had flyers from Labour (first to be received), then SNP, and today I received one from the Greens. It came in the same post as my postal vote. I’ve taken that as a sign.

98173412-B158-47EE-8AE3-600783B2C876.jpeg

6E607172-80B5-4E35-9EA5-2C61BC93F241.jpeg

2 leaflets; one from SNP with lengthy detail; I also actually had a call from a young ( they all are to me now) Labour guy. he was very polite and wanted to let me know only JC could stop Johnston.  I said I thought that might be true in England but Labour lost my vote 20 years ago, and  Pamela Nash put the tin lid on it. so it was Neil Gray for me. Good to see someone at least on the doorstep .

I can add 1 Labour flyer to my 1 Lib Dem one. Don’t know what it said, straight in the recycling bin.

I got a Lib Dem one saying that jo Swinson is the prime minister that Britain deserves.

That’s a damning indictment of Britain 

Ochil and S Perthshire

1 conservative (stop indyref 2)

1 SNP. Stop Tory Brexit. On behalf of the overweight (possibly alkie) ex-journo who forgets where he is.

Annoyed I can’t offer a pic of either but the dog dealt with the Conservative one and the wife hoyed the SNP one in the bin. Each as bad as the other.

Nowt from the rest.

Edinburgh West

SNP: 1
Lib Dems: 1,000,000,000

Everyone else: 0

'Scottish' Lib Dems clearly being bank rolled from elsewhere.

another Lib dems one last night but shock horror there was no picture of Swinson on it but a rather fuzzy picture of whoever the scottish leader is. Rennie?

they really are going all out to hold this seat.

Edinburgh West - Same as above. Millions of Lib Dem leaflets and things that are designed to look like some kind of local newspaper but are actually Lib Dems are great SNP are Bad  propaganda.

Also had one SNP guy at the door. Nothing from anyone else which tells you how they think it will go.