Sign in to follow this  
Northfield 53

Dundee v Queens

What's with all this stuff about our pitch? Lets just enjoy the moment.

Fantastic performance yesterday and we really should have been out of sight, then suddenly our world(us fans who were there) collapsed around us.

And then less than a minute later from despair to sheer ecstasy. 

I'm sure we have had a lot of late winners in my 50 odd years but I'm not sure I can recall such a dramatic late ending, especially against a 'so called big team'.

And now we have a wee bit of breathing space, lets hope that we can keep up the good work and beat the struggling Harry Wraggs.

I thought we had no failures yesterday and it was great to see El Bakh, Lee and Abdul back and putting in great performances.

Not watched the highlights yet, that comes next, but I thought that had to be a goal when Robbie seemed to be doing a bit of juggling.

Come on the super Queens.

The end of that much is my favourite non-celtic related football moment this season. Best thing about it I think this is only the tip of the ice berg in terms of the Dundee banter years.

17 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I think this is only the tip of the ice berg in terms of the Dundee banter years.

jenna marbles wtf GIF

You have lived through the past twenty years, yes? 

Don't think I've heard so many 'boo's' in a highlights package. Is it always that toxic in that Derry end?

45 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Don't think I've heard so many 'boo's' in a highlights package. Is it always that toxic in that Derry end? emoji38.png

I havent watched them yet, did we put a warning on the highlights? :lol:

Dark blue shirts, Dobbie scoring for fun and boos from the home crowd - thought it was a Falkirk game for a minute

Don't think I've heard so many 'boo's' in a highlights package. Is it always that toxic in that Derry end?

To be fair, said this to my Dee pal this morning in work. I don't usually ever get upset at the football but if that was Arbroath that had done that at the end there I would've lost the plot.

Honestly wtf was that

To be fair, said this to my Dee pal this morning in work. I don't usually ever get upset at the football but if that was Arbroath that had done that at the end there I would've lost the plot.

Honestly wtf was that

It wasn't just after the winner though, the background to the entire package is just boos and obscenities from that stand

Every game I have watched it is obvious you never, ever want Forster in an isolated position having to deal with a ball at his feet.  Too slow, no touch, no skill.  Should have headed that ball in to row Z.  Instead his complete lack of any real ability at this level shines through.

54 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

Every game I have watched it is obvious you never, ever want Forster in an isolated position having to deal with a ball at his feet.  Too slow, no touch, no skill.  Should have headed that ball in to row Z.  Instead his complete lack of any real ability at this level shines through.

I don't get what was so difficult about coming up with the idea of heading the ball back to Hamilton, I really don't.

8 hours ago, Mr X said:

I havent watched them yet, did we put a warning on the highlights? :lol:

Dark blue shirts, Dobbie scoring for fun and boos from the home crowd - thought it was a Falkirk game for a minute. 

Both sets of fans are the most deluded in the country about how big their club is and where they should be. So you can be forgiven for thinking it was a Falkirk game. 

A reminder that Pars fans said on Day 1 this season that Forster was fucking horrific.

Honestly an absolute joke he's playing in this division, never mind for a decent sized club like Dundee.