Dundee v Queens

22 minutes ago, Dele said:

You go to Dundee games that don't include Dundee United?

Have just watched the goals and its looks like there are more empty seats than taken ones in the home ends. I would never go to dens unless utd are playing. Do you think there was 4500 there? 

Looks like about 30 seconds between Dundee’s goal and the re-start. Kind of shows how much time is normally wasted with goal celebrations that refs never add on. 

3 minutes ago, Tap in 94 said:

Have just watched the goals and its looks like there are more empty seats than taken ones in the home ends. 

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

"I just got up on a Sunday and sat and counted how many empty seats were in the home end of my clubs rivals ground". 

Wow.

36 minutes ago, The-coo-shed said:

Dobbie's first is really good football from us. We are actually not afraid of passing the ball from time to time. Wish we would do it more often.

A hoof up the park does have it's place though emoji41.png

It is a well worked goal. Theres at least 5 passes in that move that would have had the home fans groaning though :rolleyes:

When Foster chests down the ball it takes a pretty high bounce. I blame the pitch

Watching the game on Dee TV it looked like Dobbie had mis-hit the second goal and got a bit lucky. I should have known better, its actually a fantastically cool finish

You'll not have any worries on that score!
Aye we heard this last season when we came to visit. We have a horrible knack of kick-starting teams seasons.
Dobbie's first is really good football from us. We are actually not afraid of passing the ball from time to time. Wish we would do it more often.

A hoof up the park does have it's place though [emoji41]
Yeah 3 really good goals. We are capable of playing good football, sadly our pitch doesn't encourage it so you do wonder if that's partly why we hoof it so much at home.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Aye we heard this last season when we came to visit. We have a horrible knack of kick-starting teams seasons. Yeah 3 really good goals. We are capable of playing good football, sadly our pitch doesn't encourage it so you do wonder if that's partly why we hoof it so much at home.

Funny how a lot of other teams,  Queens Park included,   manage to play passing football and have better control of the ball than us on our own  pitch yet it's the pitch to blame because we can't. The technical ability,  or lack of it,   of a lot of our players is probably the reason we prefer to hoof it so often. 

Funny how a lot of other teams,  Queens Park included,   manage to play passing football and have better control of the ball than us on our own  pitch yet it's the pitch to blame because we can't. The technical ability,  or lack of it,   of a lot of our players is probably the reason we prefer to hoof it so often. 

The ball gets stuck under Dobbie's feet regularly, are you questioning his technical ability?

The pitch is terrible.

1 hour ago, The-coo-shed said:

For folk that were there, how was Osman?Does he merit a start? It's nice to have someone with a bit of height in the middle with him on emoji23.png

A steady performance rather than outstanding but he's probably not match fit,  gives a bit more dig and physicalllity than Kidd.  Definitely worth persevering but will probably turn out to be as inconsistent as others are. 

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

The ball gets stuck under Dobbie's feet regularly, are you questioning his technical ability?

The pitch is terrible.

Please read my post again,  especially where it says "a lot of our players". The pitch is bad but other teams seem to play flowing football on it as do we on occasions. 

Please read my post again,  especially where it says "a lot of our players". The pitch is bad but other teams seem to play flowing football on it as do we on occasions. 

So you agree the pitch is indeed bad default_wink.png