Dundee v Queens

45 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Don't think I've heard so many 'boo's' in a highlights package. Is it always that toxic in that Derry end? emoji38.png

I havent watched them yet, did we put a warning on the highlights? :lol:

Dark blue shirts, Dobbie scoring for fun and boos from the home crowd - thought it was a Falkirk game for a minute

Don't think I've heard so many 'boo's' in a highlights package. Is it always that toxic in that Derry end? [emoji38]

To be fair, said this to my Dee pal this morning in work. I don't usually ever get upset at the football but if that was Arbroath that had done that at the end there I would've lost the plot.

Honestly wtf was that [emoji23]

To be fair, said this to my Dee pal this morning in work. I don't usually ever get upset at the football but if that was Arbroath that had done that at the end there I would've lost the plot.

Honestly wtf was that [emoji23]

It wasn't just after the winner though, the background to the entire package is just boos and obscenities from that stand [emoji38]

Every game I have watched it is obvious you never, ever want Forster in an isolated position having to deal with a ball at his feet.  Too slow, no touch, no skill.  Should have headed that ball in to row Z.  Instead his complete lack of any real ability at this level shines through.

54 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

Every game I have watched it is obvious you never, ever want Forster in an isolated position having to deal with a ball at his feet.  Too slow, no touch, no skill.  Should have headed that ball in to row Z.  Instead his complete lack of any real ability at this level shines through.

I don't get what was so difficult about coming up with the idea of heading the ball back to Hamilton, I really don't.

8 hours ago, Mr X said:

I havent watched them yet, did we put a warning on the highlights? :lol:

Dark blue shirts, Dobbie scoring for fun and boos from the home crowd - thought it was a Falkirk game for a minute. 

Both sets of fans are the most deluded in the country about how big their club is and where they should be. So you can be forgiven for thinking it was a Falkirk game.