Dundee v Queens

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Me too.

When my phone buzzed again almost immediately, I was convinced we'd contrived to lose it.

Great result.

This.

It beeped for the equaliser, I was gutted but had been dreading it. Gutted at a draw. It beeped again, I assumed it was full time, the screen update said GOAL 93 and my heart sank. And then leapt, closely followed by the rest of me and a loud "YESSSSSS" that certainly surprised the kids, 🤣

Genuine question. What are you going to do when he hangs up his boots though? You guys might really struggle.

Difficult to contemplate albeit it’s obviously inevitable. Fantastic player for us and as you suggest we may well struggle badly without him. Hoping we get another season out of him.

1 minute ago, kdyteejay said:

Genuine question. What are you going to do when he hangs up his boots though? You guys might really struggle.

Fair question. He is irreplaceable and the best forward I have seen playing for us in over 50yrs. We did OK after he left for Swansea and the hope would be we would do OK again. However, his goals kept us up last season and it speaks volumes for him and his love of the club that a) he returned and b) he lives in NW and commutes to train and play. A special player.

On 26/11/2019 at 22:10, Northfield 53 said:

Would take that but sadly Dundee will score Queens won't which means only one thing 

Got it half right with Dundee scoring but what can you say about Stephen Dobbie to think a idiot like me thought his best days had gone .

20 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

This.

It beeped for the equaliser, I was gutted but had been dreading it. Gutted at a draw. It beeped again, I assumed it was full time, the screen update said GOAL 93 and my heart sank. And then leapt, closely followed by the rest of me and a loud "YESSSSSS" that certainly surprised the kids, 🤣

You have to be more positive Skyline  as soon as I seen the GOAL 93 I new it was a Queens winner and even who scored it .

Some fans are negative but always be positive about Queens I am a very very happy man tonight