Dundee v Queens

Great news that Kilday is back, probably the most important returning player. Good to see El Bak back as well.

Not sure what our shape will be with that. I would expect it's the 442 that's laid out a couple of posts above but I wouldn't put money on it. If Dobbie ends up isolated up front as AJ is flooding the midfield then I wouldn't be confident of a result.

18 minutes ago, palmy_cammy said:

Arguably our best XI players on the pitch today so no excuses.

Plenty work-rate and endeavour with Pybus and Lyon hopefully providing a base for Murray, Dobbie and El Bakhtaoui.

Never win wearing the dish towel taps.

Never win wearing the dish towel taps.

That excuse doesn’t wash with me. More likely our bunch of suds have thrown the towel in. Fairies!

I’ll be really drained if we get rinsed today. We’ll sink down the table and our playoff hopes will go down the plughole.

While we haven't really threatened the goal as of yet, we are playing at a much better tempo, and we actually look like we want to score for once.

Dorrans playing where he should be, and two actual wingers on. Its a bit surreal.