Dundee v Queens

On 25/11/2019 at 10:11, Spikethedee said:

It's a pretty poor thing to admit to, but am getting to the stage where I'm not really fussed about games. There's a pervading sense that the team don't particularly care, so not really sure why I should too.

Obviously, a stirring 6 goal win will change my mind and convince me to go to Gayfield next weekend, but am not really seeing that happen...

You're not the only one....

Don't ask me why but I think we'll win this tomorrow.

We have got previous for plucking unexpected victories from nowhere. Particularly against the bigger teams. I’m not holding out much hope.

I’d expect a routine home win along the lines of our away defeats to Dundee Utd and Inverness. We’ll huff and puff without doing a lot, then lose. Johnston will then say we matched them apart from the 3 sloppy goals which were individual errors, but apart from that he’s happy with the performance and can’t ask for any more from the players.

Is Josh Todd getting a game for you lot yet? We’re missing him badly.

57 minutes ago, palmy_cammy said:

Is Josh Todd getting a game for you lot yet? We’re missing him badly.

Todd wasn't brought in by McPake, and he doesn't start often despite us needing someone to play opposite McDaid. He gets off the bench a bunch though. I personally hope he starts tomorrow, deserves a start as does Johnson.

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Do both set of fans just not give a shit ?

Both teams have shite managers, not a lot of chat.

Just seems meh.

However a home win would be nice

Not sure if it’s just down to me getting older or the fact our football has been dreadful all season but on a sunny day like this a walk down the beach seems like a better plan than going to Dens.

However rather than trudging over wet sand I’ll be at Dens as usual - probably thinking “how I dearly wish I was not here”.