Dundee v Queens

1 hour ago, The Master said:

Two teams going into this on the back of poor results means only one outcome.

Away win.

We’ve scored 3 goals in 7 away games, all 3 against the teams in 9th and 10th places. We have failed to score in 5 away games against the teams above us with an aggregate score of 0-8. And that was when the players looked interested.

5 minutes ago, Flash said:

We’ve scored 3 goals in 7 away games, all 3 against the teams in 9th and 10th places. We have failed to score in 5 away games against the teams above us with an aggregate score of 0-8. And that was when the players looked interested.

Fair enough, I’ll revise my prediction.

Comfortable away win.

Heading to Dundee just hope the  Queens team that beat Dundee Utd & Ayr United convincingly turn up not the dross from Sat defeat in the Cup. Anyway any suggestions as to pre match boozers close to the ground, might help suffer watching the game if the poor Queens team turn up..  

10 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Heading to Dundee just hope the  Queens team that beat Dundee Utd & Ayr United convincingly turn up not the dross from Sat defeat in the Cup. Anyway any suggestions as to pre match boozers close to the ground, might help suffer watching the game if the poor Queens team turn up..  

The Clep Bar on Clepington Road would be the friendliest. Otherwise, Frew's on Dens Road.

It's a pretty poor thing to admit to, but am getting to the stage where I'm not really fussed about games. There's a pervading sense that the team don't particularly care, so not really sure why I should too.

Obviously, a stirring 6 goal win will change my mind and convince me to go to Gayfield next weekend, but am not really seeing that happen...

Does anyone know the fitness of Kilday, Ek Bakthaoiu & Hamilton really hope they have shrugged off there injuries and can feature in this match. I haven't heard the manager mention how long he expected them to be out. They have all been sorely missed... 

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

15 hours ago, srw said:

The dismay of both sets of fans is quite telling, makes you wonder why you through it, sadly you can’t help it. 

Strangely enough this chat is less miserable than the last one vs QoS, mainly due to nobody posting.

I for one am up for the Misery Derby.

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Strangely enough this chat is less miserable than the last one vs QoS, mainly due to nobody posting.

I for one am up for the Misery Derby.

After the home Queens Park Cup defeat it will be hard to find a happy Queens fan .It will be a poor away support on Saturday