East Fife vs Clyde

This will be interesting East Fife put out the cup by a boys club and whilst we are through it wasn't a particularly memorable performance, Tony Wallace is hopefully dropped to the bench but that depends if frodo is fit enough we did miss him yesterday. I just wished we didn't have such an extensive injury list. This will be a hard game East Fife are doing well in the league but I don't see why we can't come away with the three points. 

Aye, despite East Fifes exit yesterday we are going to have to be much better than we were to take anything here.

If Lyon and Duffie are both missing I imagine it'll be Cuddihy to RB and Lamont in from the start. Despite Wallace being poor yesterday he did set up the first goal, but would still bring Johnston in if fit obviously. Perhaps (hopefully) he wasn't risked yesterday to ready him for this game?

Can someone remind me of the New Bayview pitch is grass?

We really do need to turn up with a much better attitude and game plan than we did yesterday, regardless of who is available.

There will certainly be a backlash from East Fife so we need to be prepared for it.

37 minutes ago, LiviClyde said:

Can someone remind me of the New Bayview pitch is grass?

We really do need to turn up with a much better attitude and game plan than we did yesterday, regardless of who is available.

There will certainly be a backlash from East Fife so we need to be prepared for it.

It's astro 

Brett Long should start Jordan Hart is making to many mistakes. If outfield players don't play well they get dropped and the same should happen with the keepers. The ref was really taking the p@@@ when he spoke to our keeper about coming off his line before the penalty was taken in the cup tie. 

Big game for us and expect a reaction from Saturday. It looks like we are still without Ryan Wallace who we have missed badly and Ross Dunlop will still be out. We don’t have a huge squad to mix it up, but would Dunsmore to play and possibly Duggan. Either way, it’s important to get back to winning ways again.

On 24/11/2019 at 10:46, Only one David Marsh said:

This will be interesting East Fife put out the cup by a boys club and ..... I don't see why we can't come away with the three points. 

Soooooooooooo.....if East Fife beat you tonight........and  you don't come away with three points....that then means Clyde FC are...........what......worse than a Boys Club side?   😉

Mon eh Fife!!

;)

Edited by Wee Sandy