Dunfermline Athletic vs Partick Thistle

Also regarding our subs, no complaints from me. Nisbit and Paton get a wee rest for Tuesday and Dow is protected, giving Super Joe more game time.

Game was dead 2nd half anyway for the most part, absolutely fine with that if it means keeping the boys injury free for Tuesday.

Why do I pay full price for entertainment, only to have an official decide that for 85 minutes one team has to have 10 players while the other has 11? Driving away potential fans to slake an official's need to display his power! (I thought that somewhere in the higher echelons of the institutionalised corruption that is football, someone realised that the double punishment of a penalty and a red card was excessive.) The referee should pay 85/90 of the entry fee back to each fan that complains! [emoji35]
Will the ones who left before half time get this fairy story refund too? How about the player pays it?

35 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Evening. Since your in a good mood. Gona send us Lang please

Thats all i ask.

He's injured atm, or rather just coming back from injury. 

Really unfortunate as he came in for a game, looked really good and I expect would've gotten a run, and then got injured. 

Now Devine has come in and not had a shitemare and we've got Murray coming back, he's had awful luck. 

What an absolute shower of shite we have. A squad with No balls, no spine, no guts, no pride. Okay so we go a man down - that should not lead to a complete capitulation. We’ve been dreadful for years and inexplicably, one of the the main culprits is currently an assistant manager.
What a club.
Its going to be a long long season Mr Weirs cash might just save you in the Jan window but and its a big but . Would you trust McCall with your pocket money

Sent from my ZTE BLADE V7 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

He's injured atm, or rather just coming back from injury. 

Really unfortunate as he came in for a game, looked really good and I expect would've gotten a run, and then got injured. 
Now Devine has come in and not had a shitemare and we've got Murray coming back, he's had awful luck. 
Injured. One leg. One eye.

Doesnt matter / Just send him.

We.ll return him fit within 28days return policy

Moan tae

Craw made the subs thinking about the Ayr game in midweek but given Ayr couldn't get today's game on, would have to think Tuesdays game is doubtful unless it warms up significantly

This sounds daft but tbh Crawford managed to kill the game with the subs.
Lewis McCann should have came on and McGill looks useless.
We rely so much on Dow and Nesbit

Its going to be a long long season Mr Weirs cash might just save you in the Jan window but and its a big but . Would you trust McCall with your pocket money

Sent from my ZTE BLADE V7 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

The one thing I won’t criticise McCall on is his recruitment. Had we more resources to give him the budget he wanted we would’ve been serious contenders. His recruitment is pretty good even if it is limited to only Scottish football.

However you won’t be able to get 5 or 6 quality players in January which is what Partick need right now. They’ll be resigned to getting loans and guys thar aren’t getting a game elsewhere.

25 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

The one thing I won’t criticise McCall on is his recruitment. Had we more resources to give him the budget he wanted we would’ve been serious contenders. His recruitment is pretty good even if it is limited to only Scottish football.

However you won’t be able to get 5 or 6 quality players in January which is what Partick need right now. They’ll be resigned to getting loans and guys thar aren’t getting a game elsewhere.

Stevenson, Harkins, Balatoni, El Alagui, Thomas, O’Connell, Ross are just a few duds and expensive mistakes McCall made. Yes he did unearth a few gems, but he also brought in his fair share of shite. 

Partick and McCalls problem in January is being able to shift the shite, but replace it with decent signings. Who is actually available that wants to play for a team rock bottom?

2 hours ago, KelvindaleJag said:

Why do I pay full price for entertainment, only to have an official decide that for 85 minutes one team has to have 10 players while the other has 11? Driving away potential fans to slake an official's need to display his power! (I thought that somewhere in the higher echelons of the institutionalised corruption that is football, someone realised that the double punishment of a penalty and a red card was excessive.) The referee should pay 85/90 of the entry fee back to each fan that complains! 😡

Taking the defeat well then?

Partick look honking, it will take some work in January to turn things around. None of the opposition looked decent and a Kenny Miller heads gone was pleasing. 5-1 Crawford stays for another week.
He didnt like the
Kenny miller you let your club die
Chants

Not sure what that was about?
Was he supposed to pay the tax bill?

3 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

He didnt like the
Kenny miller you let your club die
Chants

Not sure what that was about?
Was he supposed to pay the tax bill?

I'm sure he supports them(?) But no he didn't like that song and was seething after it.