Dunfermline Athletic vs Partick Thistle

On 26/11/2019 at 22:47, Reid said:

If we can somehow get a point and convince Crawford to sign Cardle in january that would be excellent.

I would throw in Danny De Vita, One-Goal-A-Season-Mansell, Joker Jones, and Sumo Harkins as an incentive.

Oh and Long John Austin with his wooden leg, too. Possibly with pop Robson as the parrot on his shoulder.

Edited by Possilonian
usual typo!

4 minutes ago, Reid said:

Bad news for Dunfermline fans: Ryan Williamson is injured.

When I looked at the Partick thread a few weeks back I seen him getting lauded and some pretty ballsy comparisons with O'Donnell, I presume that's subsided? 

10 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

When I looked at the Partick thread a few weeks back I seen him getting lauded and some pretty ballsy comparisons with O'Donnell, I presume that's subsided? 

Maybe after he’d played a couple of League Cup games against shite like Clyde in July.

I doubt even the happiest of happy clappers would have said something like that in the past few weeks.

But yeah, we can safely file any comparisons with SOD in the bin. Williamson is a wimp.

Edited by Nightmare