GE: Who else doesn't give a shit.

sfha

Speaking as P&Bs famous postie I too am finding this election to be a c**t.  With it being xmas it’s busy enough.  But throw in election materials and the jobs impossible to finish.  I think we shouldn’t be delivering any election materials since our democratic right to have a strike was denied.  I planned my xmas shopping around picketing.

Also I never wear shorts.  I just want to say that anyone who wears shorts in this weather is OFTW.

I've never seen a French postie walking a delivery route. They all seem to have bikes or vans. I haven't been able to verify this for all of France.  Yet.

All houses have a mailbox outside at delivery van window height and all blocks of flats have mailboxes on the ground floor, which must make the job a lot easier.  Having said that, there is a big lump of 'publicite' that we get delivered once a week, which usually goes straight into the recycling. They must hate that.