All football grounds

1874_MTL

The new Buffs' Park is still an ongoing works/project, but will be an excellent Junior ground when it's done, imo! My favourite away ground is Pollok's Newlandsfield. A traditional Junior ground, & always made welcome there! 

Edited by The Bluebells Are Blue

On 23/11/2019 at 23:11, kilsyth ranger said:

yep been to them all apart from rossvale and Gartcairn ( should sort that out this season) love old grounds with a bit of character like lesmahagow, lanark and cambuslang , always enjoyed visiting those grounds , used to love the old petershill park and rob roy's adamslie
dont like bens park but do like renfrew's park , done well for a synthetic pitch

If ye've been tae Bens' ye've already been tae Rossvale!

Edited by archieb

17 hours ago, The Bluebells Are Blue said:

The new Buffs' Park is still an ongoing works/project, but will be an excellent Junior ground when it's done, imo! My favourite away ground is Pollok's Newlandsfield. A traditional Junior ground, & always made welcome there! 

Are you adding cover or seats as time goes on?

Haha. Was the can of T left in on purpose?

No, but to me the whole picture epitomises junior football, beautiful views and able to enjoy a cauld can of T at most grounds [emoji16]