RAITH versus FORFAR

11 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

We are on a run of 7 defeats on the dancer, hoped for a new management bounce today, didn't happen, now really up against it on Tuesday.

With both Hendry and Spencer out we'll be  a bit depleted on the creativity side, which is a big part of our game. This game could be a slogging match.

Not high hopes at all for Tuesday. We never win at Stark's Park and we're in wretched form. I predict a very comfortable win for Raith despite lacking some creativity, and Baird will come on as a sub and score a late goal, due to a defensive mixup. 

Hope Coupe starts as his pace could scare Raith's centre halves. 

Davo, Spencer, Hendry and possibly Miller all out for this.  A lot of quality to be missing with Vaughan also not on that list.  Midfield is going to be a worry as is the lack of defensive cover.  Could see McGlynn going with something like this.  It gives us a strong attacking bench but as I say any injuries to the defence and we are struggling. 

Munro

Watson  McKay  Anderson  Bene  Macdonald

Tait  Matthews 

Gullan

Baird  Bowie

Subs:  McGurn,  Victoria, Dingwall, Armstong, Anderson, Allan, Smith.

Don't know how Stuart Malcolm will set up his team tomorrow but could go something like this:

McCallum 

Meechan, Travis, Whyte, Bain

Mackintosh, Robertson, Kirkpatrick, Tapping

Coupe, Hilson

Murray and Callum did alright on Saturday so I'd let them start again. We lost structure and composure when Scott Robertson came off, and young Connor would be really effective against Raith, so he can cause chaos allowing Dale to find an opening and score. 

As for the defence can't really change much there maybe Burns for Bain, but I like Jamie's desire so I'd start him.

7 hours ago, Rover1990 said:

Davo, Spencer, Hendry and possibly Miller all out for this.  A lot of quality to be missing with Vaughan also not on that list.  Midfield is going to be a worry as is the lack of defensive cover.  Could see McGlynn going with something like this.  It gives us a strong attacking bench but as I say any injuries to the defence and we are struggling. 

Munro

Watson  McKay  Anderson  Bene  Macdonald

Tait  Matthews 

Gullan

Baird  Bowie

Subs:  McGurn,  Victoria, Dingwall, Armstong, Anderson, Allan, Smith.

Tait’s more of and attacking mid role, so put GAndo with Matthews and put Tait up top for Gullan and see where it goes. If Tait stumbles, Victoria can fill the role, as can Gullan.

Tait’s more of and attacking mid role, so put GAndo with Matthews and put Tait up top for Gullan and see where it goes. If Tait stumbles, Victoria can fill the role, as can Gullan.
Gullan scored twice in his last game and will almost certainly start. Gando has never played cm in his entire career (to my knowledge) I'd imagine we will see Miller back at cm next to Matthews tomorrow, just a hunch.