Auchinleck v Arbroath preview video

Ayrshire Football

Will Auchinleck win?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello folks, I know this belongs in the Domestic Cup Football forum, but thought it would be of interest to those around the Juniors. 

P.S. feel free to give us a follow on Twitter (@AyrshireJuniors) - a small team of us trying to bring a spotlight to the Ayrshire game! 

We aim to cover all teams in Ayrshire, so if there’s any good stories going on you think should be covered give us a shout! 

Talbot at home in a cup match are always in with a shout but obviously it will be classed as an upset if they win. 

Cove were a very good side and Talbot did the business. I can see today following a similar pattern of Talbot sitting in and using the pace of the forwards and ariel power to snatch something. 

Should be a terrific game. 

17 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Talbot at home in a cup match are always in with a shout but obviously it will be classed as an upset if they win. 

Cove were a very good side and Talbot did the business. I can see today following a similar pattern of Talbot sitting in and using the pace of the forwards and ariel power to snatch something. 

Should be a terrific game. 

Hence why I'm saying Arbroath will need luck on their side. Incredibly hard place to come away with a result, beechwood. 

Cove were a much better side than Arbroath, couldnt see where their goal was coming from, very sofft penalty.Think we showed them too much respect as their league position dictates, although Gee burys that chance on 80mins game over.Maybe Arbroath had an off day but if thats how they play this tie not over yet.