When does the countdown to Christmas Start?

Oleksandr

I asked before, does anyone buy a traditional real Christmas tree?
Used to love the smell of the pine needles.
In the 80's my mother got fed up with the mess in January so we stopped getting one.
I've always liked the fairy lights, would have them round the house year round.
Real Christmas tree folk are on par with the Brazilian PM imho

11 hours ago, Snafu said:

ASDA had their Christmas stuff on sale the day after Halloween.

In Inverness same as everywhere else shops appear in the empty units around the city on short term leases. Some are crap others like MenKind appear and have lots of interesting stuff and gadgets.

Not sure what is the gadget big sellers this year, last year it was drones, this year it could be electric scooters and hover boards, I dunno?

ASDA had their Christmas stuff on sale the day after Halloween.
In Inverness same as everywhere else shops appear in the empty units around the city on short term leases. Some are crap others like MenKind appear and have lots of interesting stuff and gadgets.
Not sure what is the gadget big sellers this year, last year it was drones, this year it could be electric scooters and hover boards, I dunno?
Pulsating Vaginas imo

There is never a good time to start listening to Christmas songs. Not even Christmas itself. I like a lot of different kinds of music, but if I ever have to listen to these three songs in particular ever again, I might start sweating more than Nonce Andrew in a live interview....

Pogues & Kirsty McColl ‘Fairytale of New York’, Jona Lewie ‘Stop the Cavalry’, Boney M ‘Mary’s Boy Child’.

The rest of them can fcuk off too. Greg Lake, Wham, McCartney, Wizzard, even Slade. Enough. Please God. [emoji3]

I don’t mind Christmas songs as long as I don’t hear them everyday. But mariahs’ all i want for Christmas is you can get in the fucking sea.

Eta: probably my favourite