When does the countdown to Christmas Start?

Oleksandr

I'm working until the 19th. I'll start around then. 

People counting down now or putting the decorations up are nothing but thick consumer driven puppets. 

No offence ;)

Edited by Trackdaybob

absolutely no problem with folk 'counting down to christmas' from whenever they like

when they start quantifying the amount of time left to the joyous day of days by 'the number of sleeps' i'll happily take a spade to their cuntish faces, though...

similarly, arseholes who insist that advent starts on 01.12 every year are cordially invited to stand in line for their festive disfigurement, too

good luck with sucking up sprouts through a straw, you shower of tinselly twats

eta: not forgetting anyone who says on 21.12 "ooooh - the evenings will be drawing out now" - a special, hard beating (leave it) reserved for them

Edited by Herman Hessian

November is a really shit month with the thought of Christmas being about all that can pull you through but it’s too early to start putting up decorations until the 1st December then it’s fine to get the decorations out and go all out Christmas for the entire month to get you through the cold and the dark.

absolutely no problem with folk 'counting down to christmas' from whenever they like
when they start quantifying the amount of time left to the joyous day of days by 'the number of sleeps' i'll happily take a spade to their cuntish faces, though...
similarly, arseholes who insist that advent starts on 01.12 every year are cordially invited to stand in line for their festive disfigurement, too
good luck with sucking up sprouts through a straw, you shower of tinselly twats
eta: not forgetting anyone who says on 21.12 "ooooh - the evenings will be drawing out now" - a special, hard beating (leave it) reserved for them
Technically Advent does start on the 1st of December this year as it's the fourth Sunday before Christmas. Not that I'll be having anything to do with it until a few weeks later.