East Fife v BSC Glasgow

EFFC1938

10 minutes ago, troy said:

Surely Brett Long deserves a chance to get in the team. The present keeper is not doing enough to keep his place. 

I think Hart has been doing well, but agree after today definitely time for a change. I expected Brett to have playing today, surely he'll be back against Clyde. 

Got to credit BSC today. Well up for that and looked a very handy side. By some distance the best non-league side I've seen us come up against over the years and that performance was better than quite a few teams in League 1 have put in against us this season.

In saying that, we were absolutely shite. Oh well, time to concentrate on the league.

I’d laugh, but we’ve had our fair share of Scottish Cup embarrassments against non league opposition and I wouldn’t bet against it happening again some time, so I won’t. Just shows that anything can happen in a one off game. 
East Fife fans, I feel your pain ! 

2 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:

Saturday night and rovers fans are posting on an east fife thread ? REALLY  :shutup :rolleyes:

I am replying to a comment from an East Fife fan.

Whilst I am here, this is a pan forum site, there is no restriction to posting on any part of the site.

I'm sure this is the point you were making.

Same back four that played and beat Dumbarton i think.
It was the exact same starting 11 that trounced Dumbarton. Now you see why we were all livid on Saturday night. Losing 3 goals in 30 mins to a non league team is beyond defensible.
But, it's happened, we are out the cup, so need to get it out our system on Tuesday night.