CB - Pat Scullion
LB - Shaun Rutherford

MID - Lee Sibanda
MID - Sammy Stewart
MID - David Robertson

ST - Zeph Thomas
ST - Liam Cusack
ST - Danijel Jurisic

SUBS : Michael Andrews, Jordan Halsman, Richie Vauls, Declan Hughes, Craig Sutherland, John Ferguson, Aiden Malone

Good effort

Difficult to argue with this although maybe harsh on Shaun Fraser on the basis he barely played. Can I swap him out for Craig Sutherland? A Booth panic signing, which he lived up to.

Jamie Barclay is an absolute shoe in for the worst keeper. No contest.
I do remember Sutherland sealing our play off win v East Fife and giving us the lead away to S Albion on last day before we lost 2 late goals so would def have fraser over him but agree he was garbage

GK - Craig Wight 

RB - Brad Donaldson
CB - Aldin El-Zubaidi
CB - Pat Scullion
LB - Shaun Rutherford

MID - Lee Sibanda
MID - Sammy Stewart
MID - David Robertson

ST - Zeph Thomas
ST - Liam Cusack
ST - Danijel Jurisic

SUBS : Michael Andrews, Jordan Halsman, Richie Vauls, Declan Hughes, Craig Sutherland, John Ferguson, Aiden Malone
In fairness to Scullion, he was decent enough for us in his first spell. An absolute diddy in his 2nd spell.

49 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:
On 23/11/2019 at 11:19, The_Pit_Owns said:
GK - Craig Wight 

RB - Brad Donaldson
CB - Aldin El-Zubaidi
CB - Pat Scullion
LB - Shaun Rutherford

MID - Lee Sibanda
MID - Sammy Stewart
MID - David Robertson

ST - Zeph Thomas
ST - Liam Cusack
ST - Danijel Jurisic

In fairness to Scullion, he was decent enough for us in his first spell. An absolute diddy in his 2nd spell.

His first spell was last decade 😉

GK- Lucas Birstingl

DF- Ross Fisher 

DF- Ricki Lamie 

DF- Kevin Green 

DF-  Martin Mccomish 

MF- David Gold 

MF- Michael Keenan 

MF- Dominic Docherty 

ATT- Ryan Hynes 

ATT- Josh Peters  

ATT- Joao Victoria 

Might of missed some obvious choices but unsurprisingly a lot players were part of the worst QP team I’ve ever seen back in 13/14. 

Ewan MacPherson in and Josh Peters out. I’ll never forget being behind the goal at TNS when Josh took that final penalty. Serious limbs. Pure euphoria.

I can't name a full XI of City disasters over the last decade (probably because I've forgotten various bit part players from the EOS/LL days) but these recent players come to mind: 

David Verlaque:  signed on a free from Berwick, wasn't the worst but didn't look very interested and left after a glorious City career of 9 sub appearances. Ended up at BSC and no idea where he is now which is perhaps telling. 

Sean Mackie: Maybe a bit harsh as he was recovering from a bad injury  but he was no Porteous and again never struck me as being particularly interested. City fans were left scratching their heads last season when Lennon started given him appearances in the Hibs first team. Currently on loan at Dondeh who are a bigger club than City so maybe doing well. 

Moses Olanweraju: I think he was a cult figure at Stirling Albion and something close to a cult (ahem) at City. After one loss he showed a bit of a "Billy Big Baws" attitude towards his team mates which didn't go down well with some of our more battle hardened pros... emptied to the Shire he then went back to Hitchin Town. Don't know where he is now and I don't care. 

Ciaran Diver: You'd think that the two Glasgow giants would have a decent youth policy and no diddies in their u20 teams. I have been disabused of that theory. I suppose he was quite young but Ciaran didn't really look like a footballer. Missed in the penalty shoot-out against the evil Cluggers Quay Gonads and things didn't get any better for the lad after that. Mind you for someone who appeared to lack the ability to hit a bovine backside with a banjo he must have a hell of an agent: 

https://readceltic.com/2019/06/27/hull-city-declare-interest-in-celtic-youngster-ciaran-diver/ 

It would appear Hull didn't sign him. Don't know where he is. 

Moses Olanweraju: I think he was a cult figure at Stirling Albion and something close to a cult (ahem) at City. After one loss he showed a bit of a "Billy Big Baws" attitude towards his team mates which didn't go down well with some of our more battle hardened pros... emptied to the Shire he then went back to Hitchin Town. Don't know where he is now and I don't care.

I actually forgot Moses went to you. I wouldn’t say he was necessarily a cult figure, more a cult figure amongst the younger support due to his cockiness and swagger. I thought he was hopeless and an egotistical maniac. Where is he now.......working in Iceland in Stirling, working over time most Saturday’s.

1 - Mark Foden

Foden came to the club, on loan from Ross County and was the man that was going to push a young Cammy Binnie for the First Team spot over the season, actually what happenes was he gifted opposition teams clanger after clanger. His worst nightmare happened in the Scottish Cup when he conceded 5 goals to Lothian Thistle and had an all round shocker. Dave Mackay said the fans were over critical of Foden, he clearly wasn’t watching him.

2 - Jamie Mills

When you sign for a club like Stirling Albion from the youth policy of a club like Rangers, there’s a level of expectation that naturally comes with you, the minimum of that is that you can actually play your position, Mills just looked continually lost, continually gave the ball away, continually looked out of position. With his pace he should have been a sprinter rather than a football player.

3 - Phil Johnston

One of the most frustrating players that I have ever seen. Another with pace in abundance, but actually failed to be a football player. Seemed to get new contracts with ease every season and I was never sure why. Looked like a player, played liked a haddie.

4 - Ross Smith

It’s hard to believe he came through at Dundee United and was highly thought of at Peterhead. He had everything you didn’t want in a Centre Back, he was soft, couldn’t tackle, header cross balls and was sceptical of the odd Red Card.

5 - Craig Wedderburn

If football players were known for being nice guys, then Craig would be too of the list, but as a footballer, he was awful. Well out of his depth in League 1 and was promptly shown the door when Stuart McLaren arrived.

6 - Darren Petrie

Simply did nothing, absolutely nothing....but he did it well.

7- Moses Olanwerajy

See above.

8 - Sean Dickson

Stenny fans told us we’re were getting a baller, East Fife fans told us we were getting a bawbag.....for most of his time at the club, East Fife fans were right. He just seemed to moan and give the ball away repeatedly. We’ll never forget the 2-2 draw against Arbroath and the 2 worldies he scored, but sadly he’ll just be remembered for throwing his toys out of the pram on the pitch and on social media.

9 - Blair Henderson

Berwick, Annan and Edinburgh seemed to see the best in Henderson, what we saw resembled a lump of wood stuck in the pitch, in fact a lump of wood would have been of more use. It was clear early on that Henderson didn’t want to play for the club, his attitude stunk and his effort levels were 0, a big disappointment. Whilst at Annan he said in the paper that he finished joint top goal scorer at the club so that proves he was a success, what he fails to say is that he scored 12 goals, of which 5 or 6 were penalties and the team finished 7th in the league.

10 - Issac Layne

Was only on loan for about 5 games, so it’s maybe a bit harsh but one of the first things Dave Mackay did when he came in was send Layne back to Brechin. Ball greedy with no end product and blasting balls over the bar are never good signs of someone that’s going to be a hit.

11 - Eddie Ferns

More famous for offering a “square go at the peek” to a supporter than anything he did on the pitch. He actually looked like a player in his first couple of games and there was an element of excitement about him, but then disappeared for the rest of his time at Forthbank.