Young up and coming managers

South Beach

Paul Lovering is an great shout! Bens not cash rich by any means but what a job has been done.

Jamie Nesbit for what he done at Royal Albert. 

Stuart Davidson at Largs has go to be worth a mention and as someone has already mentioned Muirhead at Muirkirk, took a team of whipping boys and got them playing exciting football, committee man told me he’s got more points this season than muirkirk had in a total of seven seasons prior to his arrival. 

For me. Big Moff at the Bankies (now). In his first managers role, to take Rossvale to the Prem League in 2 seasons is staggering. After getting to the Championship, he managed to keep players  that could and maybe should have moved on.. but they stayed and played for him, and got to the Premier League

Paul Lovering is an great shout! Bens not cash rich by any means but what a job has been done.
Stuart Davidson at Largs has go to be worth a mention and as someone has already mentioned Muirhead at Muirkirk, took a team of whipping boys and got them playing exciting football, committee man told me he’s got more points this season than muirkirk had in a total of seven seasons prior to his arrival. 

All good shouts Muirkirk will find it hard to keep hold of Muirhead.

2 hours ago, NE63 exile said:

Have Johnstone Burgh not got a young manager who seems to have them doing well.

I watch a lot of league 2 games. Burgh Manager is doing very well this year but had an absolute nightmare last season and was probably lucky to stay in the job. Fair play to Burgh for sticking by him just shows what a bit of patience can do.

lots already said it but Muirkirk Manager is going to go places. Seen them a few times now and the way they take opposition teams to pieces is a tremendous watch. For a team that was so poor for so many years he has completely turned them around.

maxi at Ashfield will have a good managerial career as well and still kicking a ball, watch him win the 35 Scottish Cup last night! Well done mate!

Couldn’t agree with you more,,, everyone of them have had limited budgets and punched well above their weight

On 22/11/2019 at 19:49, Nothingwithouthardwork said:

Paul Lovering. Has taken Benburb from the bottom league to the top in 4 season and tiny budget. Never gets a mention on this despite his success!!

Thats a very good shout.  I've been impressed by the football he has his team playing.  Just don't stand  near his dugout. The guy is a lunatic.  

Not only because hes my gaffer but mark mckay at vale of clyde deserves a mention what hes done not only on the park but off it. He took over and had to build almost a full new squad last season with zero cash and we missed out on promotion by 1 goal but around the club the work hes put in to help push the club in a better direction is unreal hes got a great atmosphere and a great togetherness thats been missing from the club for many a year  

( hopefully this keeps me in the team haha) 

Agreed mark doing a fantastic job

Not only because hes my gaffer but mark mckay at vale of clyde deserves a mention what hes done not only on the park but off it. He took over and had to build almost a full new squad last season with zero cash and we missed out on promotion by 1 goal but around the club the work hes put in to help push the club in a better direction is unreal hes got a great atmosphere and a great togetherness thats been missing from the club for many a year  
( hopefully this keeps me in the team haha)