Accies v Rangers

My favourite old firm fan statement is when they call other teams tinpot. I remember last year walking to the car as Celtic shagged us in the Scottish semi. Overheard Celtic fans moaning the lack of competition whilst they boarded the coaches for the “Dundee Celtic supporters club” etc. The lack of self awareness that it’s partly down to morons like them that no competition exists is just brilliant. I would love to see a breakdown of old firm supporters by town. I reckon in a lot of Glasgow feeder towns like Hamilton there must comfortably be more fans of each of the old firm than Hamilton? Happy to hear from people who live there 

Apropos of nothing

9 minutes ago, ScottishZizou said:

My favourite old firm fan statement is when they call other teams tinpot. I remember last year walking to the car as Celtic shagged us in the Scottish semi. Overheard Celtic fans moaning the lack of competition whilst they boarded the coaches for the “Dundee Celtic supporters club” etc. The lack of self awareness that it’s partly down to morons like them that no competition exists is just brilliant. I would love to see a breakdown of old firm supporters by town. I reckon in a lot of Glasgow feeder towns like Hamilton there must comfortably be more fans of each of the old firm than Hamilton? Happy to hear from people who live there 

Page 37 in the Book of Unlikely Phrases

Guest Moomintroll
How the f**k did Alex Rae get another job in the media? Fuckin awful on Clyde an BT give him a job.
Hmmm, how did ex Rangers player, Alex Rae, get a job in the Scottish Media hmmm? I have met the guy & I like him but he is not the brightest & should be nowhere near the Media World in any dimension.

Fair play - some strike.

On the basis of his previous contribution to this game, I'm assuming that it was due to a bobble on the plastic pitch.

Ryan Kent was terrible up until the goal to be fair. But if you continuously give players 30 yards of space just outside the box that’s going to happen eventually.

Thought we were decent for 30 mins, but Rangers' midfield and inside forwards are causing all sorts of problems for our midfield.

As soon as the ball stopped going into the strikers, it was clear a goal was coming - especially with the constant space outside the box.

18 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

How the f**k did Alex Rae get another job in the media? Fuckin awful on Clyde an BT give him a job.

the screaming skull is no3 in my most annoying commentators.

1. Andy Walker

2. Craigen

3. The Screaming skull

I'd no idea the The rangers had bought kent for 7 mullion, luckily the build-up team and commentator told me about as many times as wee malky tells us about some ficticious £12.6bn in the Politics threads.

I'll sleep well tonight, safe in the knowledge that . . . .i now know.