Accies v Rangers

Steven Gerrard quote - "On the back of an international break, with people all over the place and preparation being different, we'll certainly take 3-1 on the road. We could have scored more goals and Hamilton did well to stay in the game but we were much the better team. There was only one team trying to play the right way."

The clowns will lap it up, to be fair, which is the sole purpose of his interviews.

4 minutes ago, smc4761 said:

Thought our young 17 year old centre back Jamie Hamilton done well, up against, vastly experienced Defoe. Never gave a Defoe a sniff of goal all game

That sitter by Miller ooh dear

I thought your whole team bar your keeper did well. Apart from that clinical aspect I thought Hamilton were very good today. Can be rightly proud of the team even though it should have turned to a 2-2 game.

I thought your whole team bar your keeper did well. Apart from that clinical aspect I thought Hamilton were very good today. Can be rightly proud of the team even though it should have turned to a 2-2 game.

What did the keeper do wrong then? No chance with any of the goals. For me our only let down was number 99.

4 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Morelos kicking out within about 3 minutes of being on the park for a deserved yellow; Rangers* fans en masse audibly chanting f**k the SFA.

Pretty glad I don't choose to support a team followed in the main by goblins and petulant children tbh

4 hours ago, JTS98 said:

Maybe one of these things that was hard to see at the game, to give the vile bigots the benefit of the doubt.

Interesting to see the New Grown-Up Alfredo picking up a needless card though.

Nothing has changed with him, he's just getting away with it more this season, had a kick at one of our players off the ball too, right in front of the fourth official and linesman. Surprised he got a booking for it today though, he just can't help himself kicking out at opposition players.

18 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

What did the keeper do wrong then? No chance with any of the goals. For me our only let down was number 99.

Didn't come out quick enough for the first and second goals. A lot of the hamilton fans were quite critical of him or at least the ones I was talking to. 

I don't understand why Oakley didn't start. Was that injury related?

Disappointed that I only caught the BBC updates on the train back from Marylebone.  Disappointed that I then got home in time to watch the full second half.  The 45 minutes I watched was entirely football free apart from Alfie's lay off for Kent's second goal.

That was just horrendous football all round and anyone saying Accies were good is fucking at it.

Didn't come out quick enough for the first and second goals. A lot of the hamilton fans were quite critical of him or at least the ones I was talking to. 
Yep I agree. Keeper well at fault for 2nd goal. Defo cost us the game you fvcking roaster.

1 hour ago, FuzzyBear said:
2 hours ago, TavTastic said:

Yep I agree. Keeper well at fault for 2nd goal. Defo cost us the game you fvcking roaster.

Christ almighty relax lad.

Proud of my injury and suspension hit team.All we can ask is give the Old Firm a game and attack when possible and we did that.I feel our second half display deserved a point.

Ogympoe was obviously unfit and the gamble playing him failed unlike playing Easton and McGowan who have been missing for a period.

That bit  of class the Old Firm have was illustrated with the second and third goals which the rest of us lack when you look at our decision making at times in the final third.

We have been decent last three games but with only two points to show for it but get the rest of our players back and I feel we have nothing to fear from any other bottom six side.

17 hours ago, TavTastic said:

I don't understand why Oakley didn't start. Was that injury related?2nd goal was a screamer into the top corner ... how that equates to he didn’t come out quickly enough is beyond me ...

😄

did you actually see the goal or any of the game ?