Your team's Worst XI of the Decade

On 21/11/2019 at 10:05, Francesc Fabregas said:

I see a lot of Partick Thistle supporters have nominated Shaun Fraser here - in three appearances and 70-odd minutes of football on loan at Stenhousemuir, I can safely say he's the most limited player I've ever seen in my life. I genuinely have no idea how or why he found himself on a pitch because he had no ability whatsoever.

I don't know whatever happened to him after he returned to Firhill but a quick search on Google suggests he tried his hand at modelling.

We had a goalkeeper, by the name of Michal Hrivnak, who did the same. He was a semi-regular feature in our post-administration squad, and his performance in a 3-0 defeat to Alloa in the relegation playoffs in 2013 still occupies some of my most distressing nightmares. The mere reminder of him flapping at a comfortably catchable strike from Callum Elliot makes me piss my knickers in a state of crippling trauma.

The last I heard of him was a couple of years ago when he posted a more than vain selfie, with a sly dig at Dunfermline/football as the caption. It was like something wee lassies post after a breakup with a guy who shagged her best pal. 

42 minutes ago, smpar said:

The last I heard of him was a couple of years ago when he posted a more than vain selfie, with a sly dig at Dunfermline/football as the caption. It was like something wee lassies post after a breakup with a guy who shagged her best pal. 

Link plz xox

On 21/11/2019 at 16:59, Grant228 said:

Centre Mids

Chris Kane-I remember a Hearts fan saying he'd be a fans favourite, absolutely false. Went around kicking people, usually late, and had no footballing ability, sure he got absolutely cunted by a Thistle player. 

43 minutes ago, smpar said:

Also surprised at the lack of mentions of Chris Kane, simply for his rather infamous performance at Firhill in 2012.

Tbf he played left back that day. He was absolutely shocking though. 

On 22/11/2019 at 07:47, VictorOnopko said:

Bell  (much, much worse than Stuckmann, because Bell was signed as our 1st choice)

Nitriansky,  Devine, Piccolo (swoon),  Carroll

Ntambwe (the worst player I have ever seen), Barton, Woods, Osman (for his pathetic final 6 months with us as captain/hat salesman).

Storey, Mutombo

This, however I would suggest that Stevie "the Championship" Lennon was marginally more terrible than Storey...

Built a squad of players to try and whittle my selection down from. Currently sitting with this bloated mess:

Goalkeepers

Derek Soutar
Arvid Schenk
Dan Twardzik

Right Back
Chris Casement
James Horsfield

Centre Half
Bob Malcolm
Adam Cummins
Davide Grassi
Kevin Gomis
Andrew Davies
Ryan Inniss
Dominic Shimmin

Left Back
Willie Dyer
Daryll Meggatt
Netan Sansara

Central Midfield
Charlie Grant
Marc Klok
Martin Woods
Tom Hateley
Stephen Hughes
Mark Kerr
Darren Young
Ross Chisholm
David Morgan

Wingers
Sean Bonnet-Johnson
Randy Wolters
Phillip Roberts
Don Cowan

Strikers
Ben Hutchinson
Andy Barrowman
Arturo
Carlo Monti
Steven Doris
Njazi Kuqi
Yordi Teijsse
Jean Mendy

Had a good chuckle at this. What a lot of shite we’ve had to put up with - bearing in mind more than half of these played for us in the last 3-4 seasons.

35 minutes ago, Partick Monkey said:

This, however I would suggest that Stevie "the Championship" Lennon was marginally more terrible than Storey...

Lennon didn't play for us at all, but he never took the field in a Thistle jersey in the 2010s, was 2008-09 season.

Djebi-Zadi was last heard of playing in Indonesia (or possibly Malaysia as I recall).  DId he not have a child while he was here as well?
Had an unsuccessful trial with a club in Indonesia late 2012. After leaving Caley he wound up playing in Reunion until 2016.