Callum Graham - Ashfield

HaroldWilson

Was watching Ashfield v Maybole at the weekend and interested to hear Callum Graham has scored over 30 goals already this season.

Boy in the stand saying Rob Roy, Rossvale, Pollok and a few other Prem teams already been sniffing.

Apparantly Saturday was one of his  poorer games and for me was a stand out. 

Edited by HaroldWilson

The boy is a class act and goal machine. He has a level head on his shoulders and came from Saturday morning churches league and people even questioned could he cut it at Ashfield, gets better with every passing week and looks like he’s enjoying his football, stick on he will go senior with rate hes progressing at.

Keep up the good work callum, everyone at Ashfield loves you

5 hours ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Standard of that league isn’t good. 

Naw but he is good. The higher leagues are harder to score in . Would he have scored fifteen to date in the premier? Unknown, hypothetical question but never ventured never gained

League cup section he scored against petershill and st rochs.

Scored against pollok in west gave there defenders a torrid time.

Friendlys can be bit flat but that aside scored goals against rossvale, irvine meadow, kilwinning rangers, fauldhouse, blantyre vics. All teams outwith our league and higher quality of players to what you all perceive in our league.

To get 33 goals already this season albeit some friendlys is really impressive and I believe he could do it at a higher level, still has loads to learn and he appreciates this too, under maxi and the lads hes only going to get better.

Russell Dallas and Duff

Dallas has been carrying injury all season . Duff started off well but not consistent enough but a winger not a striker . Russell I'm afraid is to old now starting to drop deeper and deeper . Only striker I know that plays most of the game in his own half .

1 hour ago, eaglelok said:

Dallas has been carrying injury all season . Duff started off well but not consistent enough but a winger not a striker . Russell I'm afraid is to old now starting to drop deeper and deeper . Only striker I know that plays most of the game in his own half .

Swap all 3 for the Ashfield lad

8 hours ago, HaroldWilson said:

Hurlford needed a dodgy last minute penalty to beat one of the worst teams in the league 4-3 so can’t be awful in comparison. 

Mate that's the problem  .the standard  of junior football  right now is horrendous. Very few good players  in any of the divisions....I actually  tried to sign Callum  when he was at Motherwell kings  think he scored 70 goals  .in one season  sat  morning..the boys done well..but if anyone  that's been watching  junior  football  last 10 years or even  last 5 years  the standard  is poor.....Talbot  really  only 1 club that's been up there consistently.