Countries nobody seems to go to

tarapoa

Have driven past it a couple of times on the way to Chicago and felt no huge urge to stop. Think it's not especially bad compared to somewhere like Detroit, which really is very grim in the more rundown parts. Gary used to be viewed as being the ideal modern industrial town before the steel industry went into decline.

After watching a few travel videos about North Korea, I did some research into the tour company that offers these trips. They're currently offering a tour which will take in the World Cup qualifier against Sri Lanka.
They also do Iraqi Kurdistan which I wouldn't mind doing.

https://www.youngpioneertours.com

Iraqi Kurdistan is tremendous. Highly recommended.

On 27/12/2019 at 16:31, DiegoDiego said:

I've travelled to a fair few unusual destinations. Every former Soviet republic (including Transnistria, Karabakh & Abkhazia), Syria in 2011 as shit was kicking off, and I got punted from Algeria on suspicion of espionage.

What was transnistria like? Heard it is like a time warp

On 18/11/2019 at 23:01, tarapoa said:

Anyone ever been to one of these places.....?

Paraguay

Uzbekistan

Central African Republic

Nauru

Guyana

If so, any good?

i do fancy Paraguay I must say;not only was the war of the triple alliance devastating to their population,in the thirties they fought a war against Bolivia,the chaco war,that was pro rata one of the costliest wars ever I believe

think Uzbekistan is getting a lot of promotion just now,always see trips there advertised in newspaper travel supplements