watdeadlyone

Bonnyrigg Rose vs Montrose

Oh well I'll no be going to that game  I'm watching Falkirk( who are a supposedly a big huge massive premier team with a huge big premier support) struggle against Linlithgow so I'm up for seeing a shock , oh well I might pop along to Firhill to see Partick v Penicuick

Falkirk struggle ? Should av went ti Specksavers

Bonnyrigg 0-3 Montrose

Allan Fleming to come off the bench and score a hat-trick :).

Edited by gogsy

On 19/11/2019 at 01:40, GordonS said:

6/1 on Betfair. Montrose are obviously clear favourites but on that slope, with that crowd, against that team, there's no way that Bonnyrigg are 6 to 1 against.

Broxburn are 7/2 at Inverurie and Talbot are 13/2 against Arbroath. Is it me or are they pricing the non-league clubs unwisely? The prices for Talbot v Cove and Stirling Uni v Linlithgow Rose in the last round were daft. 

Cheers guys, you just made me £30.

I was 6 minutes in the Auchinleck game from winning over a grand on a five pound triple. There's no way they're pricing non-league right.

All the best to the Rose. Hope you get a good draw next round.
Wasn't at the game so can't comment due to work.

8 minutes ago, mo83 said:

The team selection fucked us today....Well done Bonnyrigg emoji850.pngemoji850.pngemoji850.png

Yeah, I was baffled by the starting line up. Did SP underestimate Rose or was he just experimenting?

Anyway. Well done Bonnyrigg.

Edited by tongue_tied_danny

Well done Bonnyrigg.  Thoroughly deserved win SP fucked up our team selection. Not one to criticise but we got what we deserved. Good luck in the next round lads. You did non league proud today

Fucking shambolic selection, guaranteed Bonnyrigg get a decent draw.

Yeah, I was baffled by the starting line up. Did SP underestimate Rose or was he just experimenting?
Anyway. Well done Bonnyrigg.
Not a clue.To make so many changes though when we having been playing really well last 6-7 weeks is baffling though.

I’ve said it before. The Rose are incredibly resilient at NDP. Very strong defensively with a settled, experienced squad. Very few teams will take anything there, even if they dominate vast amounts of the game like Montrose did. No surprises today after Rose got up to the pace of the game. Might have been different if the Mo had scored early on when they were on top. Not usually one for slating refs but he let a couple of brutal challenges by Montrose go unpunished, starting with Masson early on.

Edited by The Mantis

I heard it was an attempt to shield younger, less battle-hardened players that he opted for a different lineup.