Bonnyrigg Rose vs Montrose

watdeadlyone

Oh well I'll no be going to that game  I'm watching Falkirk( who are a supposedly a big huge massive premier team with a huge big premier support) struggle against Linlithgow so I'm up for seeing a shock , oh well I might pop along to Firhill to see Partick v Penicuick

Falkirk struggle ? Should av went ti Specksavers [emoji165]

On 19/11/2019 at 01:40, GordonS said:

6/1 on Betfair. Montrose are obviously clear favourites but on that slope, with that crowd, against that team, there's no way that Bonnyrigg are 6 to 1 against.

Broxburn are 7/2 at Inverurie and Talbot are 13/2 against Arbroath. Is it me or are they pricing the non-league clubs unwisely? The prices for Talbot v Cove and Stirling Uni v Linlithgow Rose in the last round were daft. 

Cheers guys, you just made me £30.

I was 6 minutes in the Auchinleck game from winning over a grand on a five pound triple. There's no way they're pricing non-league right.

Yeah, I was baffled by the starting line up. Did SP underestimate Rose or was he just experimenting?
Anyway. Well done Bonnyrigg.
Not a clue.To make so many changes though when we having been playing really well last 6-7 weeks is baffling though.

I’ve said it before. The Rose are incredibly resilient at NDP. Very strong defensively with a settled, experienced squad. Very few teams will take anything there, even if they dominate vast amounts of the game like Montrose did. No surprises today after Rose got up to the pace of the game. Might have been different if the Mo had scored early on when they were on top. Not usually one for slating refs but he let a couple of brutal challenges by Montrose go unpunished, starting with Masson early on.

Edited by The Mantis

5 hours ago, gogsy said:

Bonnyrigg 0-3 Montrose

Allan Fleming to come off the bench and score a hat-trick :).

Naw. You are in a time warp and suffering memory loss, that  was the score when your team played at home in the first round and shat it.

For the moment The Big Rose go marching on.

C’mon The Rose 

Well that was 2 hours standing in the pissing rain sandwiched between a 6 hour round trip well spent! As soon as i saw the team I knew we were in trouble. I can see that SP might want to give fringe players a run out. But to make that many .. and to change both centre halves with guys who haven’t played in months looked high risk .. and so it turned out. Well done Bonnyrigg, you played to your strengths and defended for your lives in the last 15 mins. Best of luck in the next round.