Hibs vs 'Well

I fear you may be right or we may win and you realise after only one game that Jack Ross tenure will make Heckingbottom look like a roaring success. 

I actually do think this will be a strong barometer of our season. If we capitulate and allow or sit back and allow the New Manager bounce to simply unfold then bottom 6 is a more likely outcome. But if we front up and take at least a draw or more I may start believing that our start to the season could continue into 2020 and top 6 is a likely outcome. 

Don't mind the Hobos but their resurgence can start after next weekend. 

Edited by welldaft

If Jack Ross starts off his Hibs career with another string of score draws, I fully expect him and Leeann and Ron to be strung up by their heels from the West Stand roof, while the East Stand gets burnt to the ground.

Edited by Aim Here

1-1 I think.

Hibs to score first, us to level in the second half and finish the stronger side but fail to make it count leaving us slightly frustrated. However if we leave with a point and having scored then it will be an improvement on our two no-shows there last year.

I wonder what kit we'll wear for this seeing as we've worn our away kit on our last four visits there since they were promoted in 2017. Saying that we seem to have moved away from last season's irritating habit of wearing our change kit in every away match so there is hope yet.

I'll be happy enough with a Claret & Amber clad Motherwell coming away from Leith with a point.

50 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I assume this is PATG? Doesn't seem to be any mention on either website but Easter Road isn't usually all ticket right?

Normally for this fixture they'd sell tickets at the pods outside the ground, but what with all the buzz over the new boss and with all the 'I'm not coming back to ER until that Hecky is gone' folks coming back, this is going to be a well attended game and it's not obvious they'll have many seats left to sell.

If you check out the ticketing website, the unsold seats are looking rather sparse - it looks like it'll be hard to find good seats for a group of two or more people soon, unless you're willing to pay extra for the posh upholstered seats in the middle of the FF upper or West stands.

29 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Normally for this fixture they'd sell tickets at the pods outside the ground, but what with all the buzz over the new boss and with all the 'I'm not coming back to ER until that Hecky is gone' folks coming back, this is going to be a well attended game and it's not obvious they'll have many seats left to sell.

If you check out the ticketing website, the unsold seats are looking rather sparse - it looks like it'll be hard to find good seats for a group of two or more people soon, unless you're willing to pay extra for the posh upholstered seats in the middle of the FF upper or West stands.

You do know Yassin is a ‘Well fan?