Can this be Buffs' year to win the league?

1 hour ago, Talbot supporter said:
On 01/12/2019 at 13:23, Hooseoffleet said:
Carlo Monti Shortlees bound??

Why would he leave a team that's top of the junior league to go and play in the amateurs

Looking for a new challenge. He’s been a regular in the Murray bar for years. Also heard he’s bought a maisonette on treeswoodhead road. 

Buffs doing brilliant, although with the money spent up to now and budget, probably the most in the league, you can’t right off Pollok who really should be favourites.

Games might catch up with Talbot like it has on other seasons. Few more wins for Buffs and they could be tough to catch. Interesting end ahead.

3 hours ago, CopaMundials said:

Buffs doing brilliant, although with the money spent up to now and budget, probably the most in the league, you can’t right off Pollok who really should be favourites.

Games might catch up with Talbot like it has on other seasons. Few more wins for Buffs and they could be tough to catch. Interesting end ahead.

Probably one of the lowest budgets in the league. Less than half Pollok’s 

7 hours ago, parkcircus said:

Probably one of the lowest budgets in the league. Less than half Pollok’s 

I keep missing the bulletin which gives the budgets of all the clubs in the league. Can someone post it please because everyone else seems to know.

30 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

I keep missing the bulletin which gives the budgets of all the clubs in the league. Can someone post it please because everyone else seems to know.

Funnily enough club officials talk to each other, get involved with your club

On 03/12/2019 at 06:25, jimbaxters said:

Me too.All this detailed accurate financial knowledge has passed me by.Treasurers may sometimes speak but it’s hardly the basis for a true calculation of a clubs player budget.

On 02/12/2019 at 16:39, Hooseoffleet said:

Looking for a new challenge. He’s been a regular in the Murray bar for years. Also heard he’s bought a maisonette on treeswoodhead road. 

Shortlees have come in to some serious cash, offering a player his own pub, then setting him up in a penthouse in posh part of the Shortlees metropolis.He'd be a fool to turn down an offer like that.;)

2 hours ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

Shortlees have come in to some serious cash, offering a player his own pub, then setting him up in a penthouse in posh part of the Shortlees metropolis.He'd be a fool to turn down an offer like that.;)

What more could anyone want

Aye, young Carlo seems to be living the dream all right. Although, I heard from a guy who once passed him in the street that he'd overheard a bloke who got told by a women who works in the library that Carlo was holding out for a wee amenity house in Onthank. Maybe that deal is dead in the water due to the Brexit uncertainty ?

36 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

Carlo is a fantastic player, loads of skill and has had an excellent season so far with the Buffs. Long make it continue.

Totally agree, fm! Carlo has found his mojo this season! He's relishing being 'the main man' again, & thriving in this season's performances. He's 'chipping in' with his share of the goals, too! He doesn't score many tap-ins.... his goals so far, are contenders for Goal Of The Season, imo!