Can this be Buffs' year to win the league?

37 minutes ago, buffyboy1 said:

Wrote on this thread last week that he was signing was in local paper before buffs announced it..buffs social media is terrible and the connection with the fans is a mess at the moment

He was signed tonight at 7pm, we try to stick to the facts, the manager had agreed to take the player and the two clubs still had to decide on the payment terms, which was sorted yesterday.

Thanks for your support, remember we are all volunteers with day jobs and try to do our best for the club.

19 minutes ago, The Bluebells Are Blue said:

Not a fan of Kemp, tbh. Think he's over rated. When he was last with Buffs, he was greedy with the ball, & was all about how many players he could go past, imo. 

Would of slightly inclined to agree with this comment, not sure how many goals/assists he will add ... time will tell 

21 minutes ago, parkcircus said:

He was signed tonight at 7pm, we try to stick to the facts, the manager had agreed to take the player and the two clubs still had to decide on the payment terms, which was sorted yesterday.

Thanks for your support, remember we are all volunteers with day jobs and try to do our best for the club.

Spoke too the guy himself last week so yeah a like too stick too facts aswell 👍 

A support the team like any other do just the lack of communication is not good with fans buses always getting cancelled due too no help from club with getting it out there etc..just my opinion though could be wrong 👍

1 minute ago, buffyboy1 said:

A support the team like any other do just the lack of communication is not good with fans buses always getting cancelled due too no help from club with getting it out there etc..just my opinion though could be wrong 👍

Yeah you could be

12 hours ago, buffyboy1 said:

the reason buses are cancelled is the lack of appetite for away travel via bus. There also has been another supporters bus independent of the supporters club bus which has in turn diluted the interest for the official supporters bus. Nothing to do with with the club posting about it.  But don't let facts get in the way of bashing the club! Well played!

7 hours ago, ibenji said:

the reason buses are cancelled is the lack of appetite for away travel via bus. There also has been another supporters bus independent of the supporters club bus which has in turn diluted the interest for the official supporters bus. Nothing to do with with the club posting about it.  But don't let facts get in the way of bashing the club! Well played!

You still here pal  YAWNN  and yes a am correct posting about a buS half way through a week should be done on a Monday..no time no desire too help out the fans 

Am having a guess here your Ben that runs the Facebook page and knows everything 👍

3 minutes ago, buffyboy1 said:

You still here pal  YAWNN  and yes a am correct posting about a buS half way through a week should be done on a Monday..no time no desire too help out the fans 

Am having a guess here your Ben that runs the Facebook page and knows everything 👍

I’m sorry that’s guff,  all the match updates, post match interviews, recently  added highlights are for the fans so to say there’s no desire to help out fans is simply not true 

Indeed it is, so you’ll know that I know when the posts go out. Not long after the guys who organise the bus get in touch! I can’t help it if there’s a lack of appetite for bus travel to away games!

4 minutes ago, ibenji said:

I’m sorry that’s guff,  all the match updates, post match interviews, recently  added highlights are for the fans so to say there’s no desire to help out fans is simply not true 

Indeed it is, so you’ll know that I know when the posts go out. Not long after the guys who organise the bus get in touch! I can’t help it if there’s a lack of appetite for bus travel to away games!

Ok no problem 🤣👍