Greenock Morton v Brora Rangers

vikingTON

Tad nervous about this one. It should be a comfortable home win but difficult to judge the quality of Brora. They are doing really well in the HL and scoring a lot of goals so will come down the road full of confidence and will fancy their chances of an upset.

We struggled away to Turiff  a few years back but then won 6-0 at home.

Would take any sort of win to just get us through.

Wouldn't fancy us in a reply!

On 18/11/2019 at 21:18, Back Beach said:

B’Jesus we are on the road again. Anyone know where Morton is? Only kidding somewhere near Clyde. Cana wait for the game. Fancy Sid’s red army could pull off a shock here. 2-0 to the Highlanders

Come on with all that oil money I expect you guys will have chartered a plane. Glasgow Airport is only 20 minutes from Greenock with one one the best views in Scotland on the M8 as you descend to Langbank on the way down.

Make it happen. 

Edited by Paisley Ton
Error

Lucky not to lose that, and we’ll more than likely lose the replay.

This wasn’t a case of the typical cup story of a lower league side raising their game and getting some lucky breaks, it was just a performance entirely typical of our season and Brora being good enough to exploit our obvious weaknesses. Unless Hopkin does what he hasn’t managed all season and sorts it out, there’s no reason to believe they aren’t capable of doing it again in the replay.

Stunned that we started looking like a football team with Nesbitt on the pitch, but that’s literally the only positive.

No excuses that was God damn awful!

No idea what Hoppy is trying to achieve with the long ball down the channels to nobody. The football we're playing is not nice to watch.  

First half is as bad as I've ever seen Morton play. Why Nesbitt is not starting is a complete mystery to me.

The sad thing is I can't honestly saying we will win the reply.

Hoppy must be on the proverbial shoogly peg. 

15 minutes ago, Gogs Grog said:

Watched this as a neutral. For long spells it was hard to tell who were fulltime.
Other than a 10 minute spell when your man Nisbit came on when Morton threatened.
Brora deserved the reply.

What was the question?