Killie v Hearts

4 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

What happened to the highly rated left back Hickey that was in line for a big money move? Who's this wee boy playing in his place and getting roasted by a 35 year old?

tbf Burke has become a very good player in his old age. But I would have subbed Hickey after half an an hour. All 3 goals - and quite a few other chances came from his patch.

Fantastic performance today, totally in control throughout.

Caveat that Hearts were dreadful, but I thought everyone in a Killie shirt got pass marks today.

McKenzie never stopped running all day, El Makrini was taking up some brilliant positions and Gary Dicker absolutely strolled it once again - surely the most underrated player in the league?

Special mention of course to Burke who has been fantastic for two seasons and was brilliant today. Felt for the lad Hickey as he was just getting roasted but a 17-year-old will have games like that and I'm sure it'll be a learning experience.

Once we went 2-0 up it was game over, I'd hate to be a team chasing a deficit against us!

1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

Burkey's like a fine wine, just gets better & better with age...... started the run for his 2nd, 10 yards inside his own half 

He was fantastic today, but at the same time he basically ran from the halfway line to the edge of the 6 yard box without being challenged by a single Hearts player.

8 hours ago, itzdrk said:

The not obvious point here is that Kilmarnock were absolutely abysmal. 

Those crushing 3-0 victories sure do a good job of highlighting our ineptitude.  Don’t know what was worse about our performance- blowing Hearts away with 3 cutthroat counter attacks or the containment tactic for the rest of the match which resulted in a clean sheet while making a few good chances for ourselves.  Abysmal indeed.  I’m just ashamed it took a fan from a lower league team to help me see it.

Imagine being a Hearts fan this morning, topping off a week of monarchical crisis with a thorough pumping.

Good to see the future of Scottish defending is in a good place with Aaron Comri....I mean Hickey. Maybe he can team up with fellow sensation Harry Cochrane on the Raith Rovers bench next season. 

#absolutelyabysmal 

12 hours ago, Lex said:

I’d just like to add, I’d absolutely love it if Hearts went down.

Absolutely love that to happen and I really hope it does.

Love your passion. 

Wish I could give a f**k about your team.