Killie v Hearts

Ikpeazu, Naismith and Whelan has great games today.  Hickey solid as per, but we’re used to that.  Should be in the scotland snr team- if he’s good enuf he’s old enuf innit.

Hearts fans leaving after 16 mins 😂

Setting off a flare, chucking it on the pitch then heading for the train after the third goal 😂

Juicy.

What's thew Italian for toffee? Absolutely brilliant performance, couldn't fault a single player in the starting lineup. Burkey in particular is like a vintage wine that just keeps on getting better. Dicker strolled it today as did O'Donnell and even McKenzie played really well. No complaints at all, I just couldn't believe it was Hearts I was watching!

I've come to the conclusion that only two men in the world look weirder than usual when wearing a suit. Those two men are Iggy Pop and Austin MacPhee. He's definitely humped his chances of that job after today. 

3 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

What's thew Italian for toffee? Absolutely brilliant performance, couldn't fault a single player in the starting lineup. Burkey in particular is like a vintage wine that just keeps on getting better. Dicker strolled it today as did O'Donnell and even McKenzie played really well. No complaints at all, I just couldn't believe it was Hearts I was watching!

I've come to the conclusion that only two men in the world look weirder than usual when wearing a suit. Those two men are Iggy Pop and Austin MacPhee. He's definitely humped his chances of that job after today. 

Caramella.

I think MacPhee had a wedding reception to attend this evening going by his attire