Killie v Hearts

16 hours ago, craigkillie said:

This is a pain in the arse when you're coming from the train station - have to walk all the way around the stadium to head back up in that direction.

Has there been bother at Tynecastle recently? This seems quite a heavy handed approach. 

3 hours ago, Estragon said:

Has there been bother at Tynecastle recently? This seems quite a heavy handed approach. 

I think they're trying this as a trial run for when the OF come to town as I'm told we're expecting a bigger away support than we would have been a few weeks ago. It's just annoying if you're a Killie fan who's used to coming in the Rugby Road side of the ground. 

I think they're trying this as a trial run for when the OF come to town as I'm told we're expecting a bigger away support than we would have been a few weeks ago. It's just annoying if you're a Killie fan who's used to coming in the Rugby Road side of the ground. 
To be fair, with the songs on the way down they basically are one of the OF.

McPhee to still be able to twist this and claim as Hearts manager every game he manages them theres an average of over 3 goals scored, so he brings entertaining football to the table.